News International Women's Day 2011

daredevil

• Administrators

International Women's Day has been observed since in the early 1900's, a time of great expansion and turbulence in the industrialized world that saw booming population growth and the rise of radical ideologies. Today we commemorate the 100th International Women’s Day, celebrating the enormous strides women have made over the past century.

We will celebrate International Women’s Day by announcing the winners, who will receive VIP membership as a gift based on highest kills made today. Make sure you post the screenshots here by the end of the day. Winners will be announced tomorrow. Only women's are allowed to participate in today's contest. :)

We have all come to gaming in our own special ways — every single one of us differently to the next. We would dearly love to have a collection of stories by women about how they discovered online FPS gaming and our community.

Happy women's day to all you ladies!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIT :P taht mean i have to play :P dang it , im so tired after work that im too lazy to play :D but today i will sacrifice myslef :P

What a load of bullcrap, women's day. This shouldn't be one day of the year, it should be every day of the year!

Everyday? that make me sick, the women treat you like a slave. No thx <_<

But More then 1 day will be oke :D

Happy Women's Day!