knives plz

tipsy

I play for fun not for skills , and I get more fun from using knives then gun . and tbh I still don't see a reason for reducing them.. just killing my fun .

but why they are removed , they were there from so long time . any good reason?on hc / pub there are 15 knives I think .

Error. In silent you can use 8 as max or 5 since you start the map, but play with knives in silent is a bad idea coz the time that take you throw a knive is much, better stab than throw.

Exactly how I feel, so we agree that poison throwing knives should be disabled. Cool.

Could you guys disable it only in Jay1, i hate guys who just jump and throw knives in mid of air and escape like lil girls, i'm sorry Yoyo.

As one of the main knife throwers out there, it makes no difference to me how many we have. I use it mostly to irritate and counter the people that constantly play as medics. I love making them self kill or move away from there medic lovefest spots to heal each other. I have no problem getting killed by them either. Most will tell you that I don't just hit them and run, which is different than most knifers I see. I stick around and finish you off with another knife...... or die trying.

As one of the main knife throwers out there, it makes no difference to me how many we have. I use it mostly to irritate and counter the people that constantly play as medics. I love making them self kill or move away from there medic lovefest spots to heal each other. I have no problem getting killed by them either. Most will tell you that I don't just hit them and run, which is different than most knifers I see. I stick around and finish you off with another knife...... or die trying.

1st. Thank you! ihu!

2nd. You can't killyourself if you're poisoned.

Error. In silent you can use 8 as max or 5 since you start the map, but play with knives in silent is a bad idea coz the time that take you throw a knive is much, better stab than throw.

Correct. And I cannot stab+throw at same time anymore. But if you are good at being an assassin, like me, you can still get 20 knife kills in a map. Best part is when the promedics get pissed :lol: makes those previous 20 deaths worth it.

Correct. And I cannot stab+throw at same time anymore. But if you are good at being an assassin, like me, you can still get 20 knife kills in a map. Best part is when the promedics get pissed :lol: makes those previous 20 deaths worth it.

lol i remember you getting me a lot of times when im just fooling around and don't expect it