Website Referral, VIP Services and Private Slots

daredevil

• Administrators

We have launched our referral system for game hosting. You can use referral banners from here . Each banner will have unique user code on it, so please don't use banner or image from other user because then you will not earn any referrals. Off course, we will be adding much more games to our hosting services and it will not be limited to W:ET and COD4.

If any user will purchase our game hosting or redirect service after clicking on your banner link, you will be given first 50% credit on 2nd billing cycle of the user and another 50% on 3rd billing cycle making total of 100% of their first invoice. You can either ask to transfer referral money on your paypal account or to other service provided by us. Payouts, will be handled on 1st week of every month.

We have added new private slots based on each server, which you can purchase it from here. Each server has limited private slots, so buy it, until it available. Once limit is reached, you will not be able to purchase private slots.

We have also changed our VIP services and more payments options will be added in near future. VIP benefits are still in progress but the prices will remain same. There will be special discounts available to our members groups on our services. Those who have won certain amount of 'awards' will be given 'coupon code' for free and they can use the coupon to buy our services which also includes server hosting. :)

Off course, everything above is done to keep our servers online. If you like to enjoy our servers, you can always donate. Remember, server bills are always due one every month. Nothing is free to us and we don't make any profit either, instead we spend a LOT of time and money so all can enjoy.

There is still much more to come. If you have any questions, concerns, please let us know.

Note: This is first launch of our services, so I am expecting some bugs here and there. If you find any, please report it here.

• Administrators

What for referring VIP member .

10%.

I'm confused what do these referrals do? Do we have to pay to use them or what? Sorry for the dumb question

They are free to use :P You don't need to pay to use them but you can earn $$ by using them :)

Wow private slot for only $25 that was a no-brainer!

PS. when I renewed my VIP account I was taken out of the ET member group

Thanks

Edited by Handzz

DARE!!!!

i tried to send u private msg..about vip membership

i donated 5$+10$ (1st time i every 'pay' something online, thats why i split it up, to see if its works)

can u set me vip-member now?

• Administrators

DARE!!!!

i tried to send u private msg..about vip membership

i donated 5$+10$ (1st time i every 'pay' something online, thats why i split it up, to see if its works)

can u set me vip-member now?

Go to store, add to cart and then hit check out. Once that is done, go to Billing Support and create ticket.

I will take care of rest ;)

• Administrators

I have a question, for now the only method is to donate by credit card?Because I have not yet credit card for my age :confused

Credit card or paypal. I have plans to add new payment options but before that I need to read shit load of EULA of those payment gateways.

do i have to donate AGAIN 15$ to get vip-membership ??? :blink:

No. You should be good to go :P

Nice work again Dare :)

Hopefully I'll be donating within the next couple of weeks :) Might buy VIP instead xD

• Administrators

Nice work again Dare :)

Hopefully I'll be donating within the next couple of weeks :) Might buy VIP instead xD

Either or it's same. VIP or Donation both goes to forum bills and server bills. :P