Pizza.

Crasher

Pizza - boy am I picky. I can eat local pizza and chain resteraunt Pizza (BESIDES PIZZA HUT) but if there's not enough of something on it (sauce, mostly) then i get picky.

I can't stand most of the toppings (pineapple, really? lol) and i mostly just peel the mushrooms etc off when i'm not the one ordering.

What kind of pizza is your :wub:? I love papa johns when i was actually able to get it where i used to live. I also like jet's pizza. But I think they're also technically 'local'.

The hot and ready is a good standby. I live by a few different all you can eat places, and I am addicted. $8.45 for unlimited pasta, pizza and drinks? I'm in love. Plus they have a tasty buffalo chicken pizza, and the best dessert pizza's I've had.

The classic pepperoni and cheese pizza is the best, sometime's I'll mix it up by adding bacon (not the canadian kind).