ZeeKoh's bad luck!

ZeeKoh

Some of you may have been wondering why I haven't been playing, or why you haven't really heard from me much, other than on the forums.

So like, for the last week or so, I've been extremely sick, getting very little sleep, having huge chest pains/cramps, constantly feeling like I have to vomit and doing so. Yesterday it finally cleared up, and I felt fine, mostly. Apparently it has been renewed, though, because I woke up at 1am last night and haven't been able to sleep since, and have had this sickly feeling in the center of my abdomen for well over 15 hours. I feel absolutely miserable, and probably won't make much of an effort playing or checking the forums until this clears up.

Happy Gaming, everyone. See ya on the other side of this mess! x__x

• Administrators

Might want to try a little Ginger in food. Helps with Nausea and stomach reliefs.

Get some rest. 'Sleep' is very important. Get well soon, buddy.

Nub told you to sleep instead of playing for 18hrs. daily -.- get well soon and bring your ass back

Might want to try a little Ginger in food. Helps with Nausea and stomach reliefs.

ginger or ginger ale helps, hope u get soon and try to take some vitamins

Hey, thanks man, I'll have to remember that!

Nub told you to sleep instead of playing for 18hrs. daily -.- get well soon and bring your ass back

Silly yoyo. :P Those 6 hours are plenty enough!

Anyways, as if by some kind of miracle, I feel almost perfectly fine now. I'm going to spend the day recuperating and catching up on lost sleep, so I'll probably be back tomorrow. ^_^

Thanks for the Get Well wishes everyone. :D

zeekoh, just curious. When you eat food, do you shit it out right away? I'm asking because (not a doctor) you might have the rodovirus. Basically when you eat, you are feeding a virus that has invaded your intestines. This virus is very nasty, and causes people to dehydrate quickly. You vomit, shit, and have painful cramps. There are no antibiotics for this, it is a virus (and antibiotics only work on bacteria). When I had this virus, I had to go on a water diet for 2 weeks to kill the virus through starvation. I had to starve the virus, depriving it of nutrients. But on the bright side, I lost 20 pounds!!! There is a test for this virus, and if you have heath insurance...you can have it done. Once the virus is gone, you have to bleach your toilet, sinks, tub. Anything you threw up on should be scrubbed or thrown out. When a person has this virus, the virus will not 'go away' and will continue to cause problems for as long as it is fed. Also, if you do have this virus, you should buy acidopholus. This product is a probiotic. Acidopholus reintroduces the 'good' bacteria needed in your intenstines, that the rodovirus has currently 'pushed' / 'starved' out. One tablespoon is all you need, and you can stir it in water. Good luck, I hope you get to feeling better. Having a bug that keeps reoccuring is a pain in the ass (hahaha what a pun).

zeekoh, just curious. When you eat food, do you shit it out right away? I'm asking because (not a doctor) you might have the rodovirus. Basically when you eat, you are feeding a virus that has invaded your intestines. This virus is very nasty, and causes people to dehydrate quickly. You vomit, shit, and have painful cramps. There are no antibiotics for this, it is a virus (and antibiotics only work on bacteria). When I had this virus, I had to go on a water diet for 2 weeks to kill the virus through starvation. I had to starve the virus, depriving it of nutrients. But on the bright side, I lost 20 pounds!!! There is a test for this virus, and if you have heath insurance...you can have it done. Once the virus is gone, you have to bleach your toilet, sinks, tub. Anything you threw up on should be scrubbed or thrown out. When a person has this virus, the virus will not 'go away' and will continue to cause problems for as long as it is fed. Also, if you do have this virus, you should buy acidopholus. This product is a probiotic. Acidopholus reintroduces the 'good' bacteria needed in your intenstines, that the rodovirus has currently 'pushed' / 'starved' out. One tablespoon is all you need, and you can stir it in water. Good luck, I hope you get to feeling better. Having a bug that keeps reoccuring is a pain in the ass (hahaha what a pun).

Nah, man. I am all better now! Thanks for the concern though. :P

I'm glad I don't have that, it sounds horrible. >.<

Nice to see you are getting better mate :)

See you on jay soon!

Yeah, sorry about that. I would've been back on ET for a couple days now... but I got Minecraft the day I started feeling better and haven't had spare time for.... anything.. heh... :rolleyes: