Anime, why not.

ErikFox :)

Ok guys, im pretty bored so i figure i might as well make a post :) Tell me your anime's that you enjoy or havent seen and would like some info about. some Anime's i know ALOT of info about are "Cowboy Bebop" " Bleach" " Naruto" <--- to an extent =/ and "yu yu hakisho" if i spelled that correctly. Any others that you would like to tell me about will be appreciated to. summer is boring. i needs some shit to watch =/. Also i reccomend those animes and also My personal favorate "Death Note". <--- only if you like to think. dont watch it if you dont like to think alot. pretty interesting anime's. LOVE EM :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon ball Z eh? hmm.. i remember that show. i watched all of dragonball up to Majin Buu. then i stopped =/ i lost interest in guys yeling and shooting yellow and blue balls and rays at eachother. but thats cool lol :)

its a bit hard to explain it so that you have a full view.. OK here it goes:

there is a young boy that his dream is to become the pirate king. His name is Monkey D. Luffy btw. In the world of one piece there are some kind of fruits that give men special powers but taking the ability to swim away. That Guy accidentally ate one, that made him a rubber man. And then he starts looking for his crew and....

The last anime series that I finished was "Moonphase" lol. I guess my all-time favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Evangelion, Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. Can't wait for Evangelion 2.0 :D

I have watch Death Note, and also the two live-action movies. Kenichi Matsuyama did an amazing job portraying L. Can't say much for Tatsuya Fujiwara (Light) or Erica Toda (Misa). :lol: