If you get BULLY put an END to it!!!

KARINE

I find the best way to prevent bullying...is by talking about it...most of the time bully's have personal problems at home or in they're life...thats why they have that kind of attitude when they go to school...so the best way is to try to sensibilize the situation is by trying to anderstan why the bully acts this way...

That's awesome that the bullying stopped before it got worse.

I dealt with that same shit in school...

It wasn't easy being the chubby kid that didn't like sports (I was into cars).

Fighting back doesn't work.. I got 2 kids alone on two different occasions, smacked them around a bit, figuring it would stop... Nope didn't stop. It was worse. The best way to deal with it is to go above them and have an authoritive figure handle it.

Teachers saw things happening, wouldn't stop it, I'd get pissed, and throw a stack of books across the room. It then became MY problem because I had a temper lol.

It's a losing battle no matter how you fight it on your own. It sucks to ask someone else to handle your battles, but sometimes, it's the best answer.

I was stupid in middle-school and didn't know much so I was mentally bullied, meaning they picked on me without me realizing. I was physically bullied a few times I can admit that but there really needs to be better patrols during the hallways in schools. All I'm saying.

I find the best way to prevent bullying...is by talking about it...most of the time bully's have personal problems at home or in they're life...thats why they have that kind of attitude when they go to school...so the best way is to try to sensibilize the situation is by trying to anderstan why the bully acts this way...

I agree, but you said yourself the kid bottled it up for a good 2 years with physical threats. Worst case scenario, you didn't figure out about it and your little man got attacked from some psycho, so talking wouldn't be an option. At least if you know martial arts, you can always bank on self-defense.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes..... there is a time to walk away. Yes..... there is a time to talk. And yes........ there is a time to take a physical stand. This is where you as a parent come in. You have to prepare your kids for this and teach them when is the right time to use each tactic. I survived alot in school. It helped to know which action to take and when.