Space Shuttle Discovery Explodes in Flight!

thundercunt

Well One, once again, you are really late TC lol. And two idc if you were poking fun but that actually did happen. Not a subject to do a rick roll on.

You noob the space shuttle Discovery successfully launched in to orbit this afternoon.

Go watch the news or something.

lol. Almost got me Thunder. I just happened to be reading about it in the news this morn before I saw this post. Hopefully their mission is successful. I wonder if Nicole Stott will nail one of the other crew members since it's their last mission.

Maybe she'll robonaut2 action. Giggity!

Robonaut2-20-pound-2.jpg

:hi A bit of history

1. Space Shuttle Columbia : First space flight capable orbiter. On 1 February 2003 destroyed during re-entry, the seven crew members were killed.

2. Space Shuttle Challenger : On 28 January 1986 shortly after takeoff due to a defect in a solid rocket boosters destroyed, the seven crew members were killed.

3. Space Shuttle Discovery : Last start on 25 February 2011

4. Space Shuttle Atlantis : Expected on 26 May 2010. Another possible use as a rescue flight STS-335 in March 2011. Last presumed use STS-135 on 28 June 2011.

5. Space Shuttle Endeavour : Expected on 22 February 2010, the last application is expected on 19 April 2011, compensation for Orbiter Challenger.

6. Space Shuttle Pathfinder : Pathfinder was a handling model of steel that was not airworthy. It was used to test and practicing the procedures on the ground.

7. Space Shuttle Enterprise : The Enterprise was a plane, but not space-airworthy prototype that was used for at sliding and flight tests on the back of the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft.

special Thanks to WIKiPEDIA :yahoo

that is not cool....space shuttle challenger exploded after lift off killing all the crew members

Don't get all butt hurt because you got rolled. No dead NASA crew members where disrespected I promise.