Justin Bieber - On Politics

Crasher

Our two immediate thoughts after reading Justin Bieber's Rolling Stone interview? No. 1: Why on earth is a magazine asking a 16-year-old his opinion on abortion? No. 2: Where was his publicist?

In the article, the "Never Say Never" star discusses his opinions on a lot of topics -- including sex, politics and abortion. Here's a quick rundown of The Biebs' quotes:

Sex: "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with." [The magazine says Bieber's desktop image on his laptop is a picture of him and girlfriend Selena Gomez against an orange sunset. Aw, true love!]

Politics: "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here [America], your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

When later asked about political parties, Bieber says, ""I'm not sure about the parties, but whatever they have in Korea, that's bad."

Abortion: "I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?"

RS then asks the 16-year-old if he believes in abortion when it comes to the matter of rape because that seems pretty appropriate to ask a 16-year-old: "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

We're counting down the hours minutes until an apology and/or statement is issued from Bieber's camp.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/02/justin-bieber-talks-abortion-politics-and-sex-in-rolling-stone.html

He doesn't even know what germany is, he should just go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75nDvFSHCBc

Just about the whole German thing. You would be surprised about what Americans and Canadians don't know about the world. It has nothing to do with home schooled or not..

I had an American ask me what state Haiti was located in.

Just about the whole German thing. You would be surprised about what Americans and Canadians don't know about the world. It has nothing to do with home schooled or not..

I had an American ask me what state Haiti was located in.

You can find stupid people in any country if you look for them ;) Its easy to judge an entire country based on a few stupid people. Try to remember that everyone isn't stupid because you can find stupid people.

idk if this is weird to say but, selena gomez is going to be beautiful woman someday if she isn't already, idk if she is 18. She deserves better than that moldy turd bieber.

Depends how old you are

@Justin Beiber not knowing what German means, that Kiwi guy was laughing on the inside at that little shit