Sign in to follow this  
TASSY

Help with server

Question

Hi all first i wana say sry bad engrish :D

hmm i have server but i dont have clue how set up with sound voices creating pk3 files to game

and wot i need to share with this packs via Http[file hosting i gues or web space ]

I'm play much more on ur servers like EU servers and u have nice configs[server]

like add fast shoot fast medicCharge bar and others staff i hope u share with this config :D im beag

aslo i have some problem when next map is coming i have some error on server some massage cl_????? nned to reconnect evry time how fix thats ? mod is ofc jaymod

and how install on srver patch 2.55+ to evry one connect with difrent game version.

uff i hope u can help me sry im a nob

3 answers to this question

Hi all first i wana say sry bad engrish :D

hmm i have server but i dont have clue how set up with sound voices creating pk3 files to game

and wot i need to share with this packs via Http[file hosting i gues or web space ]

I'm play much more on ur servers like EU servers and u have nice configs[server]

like add fast shoot fast medicCharge bar and others staff i hope u share with this config :D im beag

aslo i have some problem when next map is coming i have some error on server some massage cl_????? nned to reconnect evry time how fix thats ? mod is ofc jaymod

and how install on srver patch 2.55+ to evry one connect with difrent game version.

uff i hope u can help me sry im a nob

I'm pretty sure you wont get exact cfg from us, but guys will still probably try to help you with thing above. I can help you with these 2 things but i don't know how to make server "connectable" from all versions.

set g_wolfrof 1 enables fast shooting

Medic's charge bar time

43001 will issue revive/poison syringe to soldier, any other value will not.

Normal is 43000

yeh its help me thx :D

erm ant i like ask for u somthing when i do comand !next its map i have some errors CL_parseserverMassage illegal server masage 3 how fix this

Edited by Madtasior

and how run omni-bot i have instaled 066 to linux

this is the log

Setting MOTD...

OMNIBOT: loader version 0.66

OMNIBOT: search path:

ftp:/et/195.122.135.43:27960/omni-bot/omnibot

/usr/local/games/et/xxxxx/195.122.135.43:27960/omni-bot

/home/clanbot/omni-bot

OMNIBOT: load 'ftp:/et/195.122.135.43:27960/omni-bot/omnibot/omnibot_et.so': failure: ftp:/et/195.122.135.43:27960/omni-bot/omnibot/omnibot_et.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

OMNIBOT: load '/usr/local/games/et/xxxx/195.122.135.43:27960/omni-bot/omnibot_et.so': failure: /usr/local/games/et/xxxx/195.122.135.43:27960/omni-bot/omnibot_et.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

OMNIBOT: load '/home/clanbot/omni-bot/omnibot_et.so': failure: /home/clanbot/omni-bot/omnibot_et.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

OMNIBOT: load 'omnibot_et.so': failure: omnibot_et.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

^1Unable to Initialize Omni-Bot.^7

^3Weapons Table Updated

Setting Allied autospawn to Allied Camp

Setting Axis autospawn to Old City

^1Warning: setstate called and no entities found