Suggest a game :)

Chuckun

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MinerWars 2081. I am really looking forward to this 6dof fps shooter in space. Think of descent on a massive scale. No monthly payments. Fully destructable environments. Spaceships are scaled to size. Literally go outside pick up a leaf. Hold this leaf next to your car. This is literally the size of your ship next to an asteroid. You can bore into the asteroid, set up colonies/bases...and can even go for a little spacewalk. Hurry up june...im gonna set up a F|A there XD

MinerWars 2081. I am really looking forward to this 6dof fps shooter in space. Think of descent on a massive scale. No monthly payments. Fully destructable environments. Spaceships are scaled to size. Literally go outside pick up a leaf. Hold this leaf next to your car. This is literally the size of your ship next to an asteroid. You can bore into the asteroid, set up colonies/bases...and can even go for a little spacewalk. Hurry up june...im gonna set up a F|A there XD

This sounds amazing, is it MMO?

Side note: Are there any games out that support Eyefinity or even dual monitors? I know Supreme Commander does but that is meh.

This sounds amazing, is it MMO?

Side note: Are there any games out that support Eyefinity or even dual monitors? I know Supreme Commander does but that is meh.

Yes this game will be MMO without monthly payments. The game is ... with expansions (based on the current physics of the 4d game world) will eventually encompass the entire sol system. You can physically fly to earth from the asteroid belt. It takes 3 weeks of flying, but you can do it. Thing is, earth is just a picture atm and you will literally fly 'through' it. But just think if they add jupiter saturn and neptune...huge areas that will have more material than just the asteroid belt. The entire game is a persistent universe. Currently it is 70 percent off...game comes out in june. If you buy it now and play the beta, all your work will be saved when the game goes live (first time I think this has happened). In effect, you have to try to break a game in beta, and if you report it you get rewarded. If you help with storyline, ideas, graphics (they are hiring people right now if anyone is interested), programming...you can get a job (they are a multinational company using skype as a video chat to do the meetings). This is looking to be a game that will swallow all fps space games including jumpgate and (i cannot remember the other main space fps game). Eve doesn't count, since eve is an autoaim type wow clone in space. I believe this game supports dual monitors.

Yes this game will be MMO without monthly payments. The game is ... with expansions (based on the current physics of the 4d game world) will eventually encompass the entire sol system. You can physically fly to earth from the asteroid belt. It takes 3 weeks of flying, but you can do it. Thing is, earth is just a picture atm and you will literally fly 'through' it. But just think if they add jupiter saturn and neptune...huge areas that will have more material than just the asteroid belt. The entire game is a persistent universe. Currently it is 70 percent off...game comes out in june. If you buy it now and play the beta, all your work will be saved when the game goes live (first time I think this has happened). In effect, you have to try to break a game in beta, and if you report it you get rewarded. If you help with storyline, ideas, graphics (they are hiring people right now if anyone is interested), programming...you can get a job (they are a multinational company using skype as a video chat to do the meetings). This is looking to be a game that will swallow all fps space games including jumpgate and (i cannot remember the other main space fps game). Eve doesn't count, since eve is an autoaim type wow clone in space. I believe this game supports dual monitors.

Give me the link now or we aren't friends anymore.

Edit: read into a bit more and it says that its pre-alpha. And that MinerWars MMO will be a separate product. Im confused a little, it wants me to pay to play in the beta? And then pay again for the real game when it comes out?

Edited by RoosterCogburn

Give me the link now or we aren't friends anymore. (http://www.minerwars.com/ i want to keep using you in my signature 'friend' lol)

Edit: read into a bit more and it says that its pre-alpha.(its in beta game goes live in june) And that MinerWars MMO will be a separate product. (this game is both single player and mmo...not sure if the game will ship as mmo...good question) Im confused a little, it wants me to pay to play in the beta? (you can play for free with a free download at the site, or you can pay for the game now at 70percent off and keep all the game play, cash, rank, and so forth when game launches) And then pay again for the real game when it comes out? (no you only pay once currently at 70 percent off, just make sure you buy the mmmo version)

Future

Miner Wars 2081 is expected to release in late December of 2011, available at Steam, IGN’s Direct to Drive, and many other trusted distributers.

The Miner Wars MMO will be developed after this release.

Sequels and a streamlining of devotee-based mods are planned for the not too distant future. After the retail release, sequels will begin production concurrently with Xbox Live and mobile media versions of the game.

Ruthlessand passionate in his ambitious goals for the Miner Wars franchise; Founder Marek Rosa is intent on getting his goods into your lap.

pasted from their site http://www.minerwars.com/News.aspx looks like my 2d game might be out before theirs. The original programmer has been working on this for 10 years. 2 years for me, I'll be renting my first server this summer XD