ET Old gamers

fat teddy bear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so far the OLD FART trophy goes to:

MAD MAX AT 51 YEARS OLD STILL GAMING WOLFENSTEIN! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

SECOND OLD FART MEDAL GOES TO DETOREN AT 49 YEARS OLD. YES OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER :)

BUT STILL.. CAN ANYONE BEAT MAD MAX??? ANY 60 YEAR OLD GRANDPA GAMING?? 70 PERHAPS?? JUST TRYING MY LUCK :) I WISH MY DAD GAMES TOO!

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/14310-trialapplication/

according to his app he is 63 :P thats the oldest i know of

oh well he plays cod4 not et. I was just posting the oldest person in age my bad :)

i think i started playing et in 05 i think.... been awhile

First video game I played was Pong, with my Aunt, back in 1975.

Second was Duck Hunt - around 1978, with my Dad.

In 1981 for Christmas I got a Defender game console. It only had one game - Defender. I loved that game.

In 1982 I got my very own Atari and got hooked on Yars Revenge and Galaga.

My Grandpa had a TI-98 and we had a game called Parsec that I played with my Uncle, who was in college at the time and should have been studying.

In Christmas 1983 I got my first computer - a Commodore Vic 20. It had a few games, but I still preferred the TI-98.

Looking back as an adult (lol), I think that around me everyone wanted me to play video games, to keep me busy since I was an annoying little brat.

Around 1987 we got a Nintendo and spent countless hours playing Mario, Mario Cart, Contra, many others.

When I went to college I decided to make a commitment to focusing on studying and avoided video games for a few years.

In 1997, I got a Playstation and re-discovered console gaming and was sucked back into gaming.

In 1998, I got a Compaq Presario (Win 98 lol) and bought a bunch of games and got re-immersed in gaming.

[Edit: it was a TI-99, not a TI-98. The TI-98 was the very popular TI calculator. The TI-99 was the home computer.]

First video game I played was Pong, with my Aunt, back in 1975.

Second was Duck Hunt - around 1978, with my Dad.

In 1981 for Christmas I got a Defender game console. It only had one game - Defender. I loved that game.

In 1982 I got my very own Atari and got hooked on Yars Revenge and Galaga.

My Grandpa had a TI-98 and we had a game called Parsec that I played with my Uncle, who was in college at the time and should have been studying.

In Christmas 1983 I got my first computer - a Commodore Vic 20. It had a few games, but I still preferred the TI-98.

Looking back as an adult (lol), I think that around me everyone wanted me to play video games, to keep me busy since I was an annoying little brat.

Around 1987 we got a Nintendo and spent countless hours playing Mario, Mario Cart, Contra, many others.

When I went to college I decided to make a commitment to focusing on studying and avoided video games for a few years.

In 1997, I got a Playstation and re-discovered console gaming and was sucked back into gaming.

In 1998, I got a Compaq Presario (Win 98 lol) and bought a bunch of games and got re-immersed in gaming.

Phantasm looks like your the videogame version of the Cable Guy, Chip Douglas.

Okay so far the OLD FART trophy goes to:

MAD MAX AT 51 YEARS OLD STILL GAMING WOLFENSTEIN! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

SECOND OLD FART MEDAL GOES TO DETOREN AT 49 YEARS OLD. YES OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER :)

BUT STILL.. CAN ANYONE BEAT MAD MAX??? ANY 60 YEAR OLD GRANDPA GAMING?? 70 PERHAPS?? JUST TRYING MY LUCK :) I WISH MY DAD GAMES TOO!

before 2 juin i am only 50 :rolleyes: and i only feel 26 <_<

• 4 weeks later...