ET Old gamers

fat teddy bear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clan Friend

I played rtcw single player and some multiplayer in lan, then I installed et, but I didn't play it at all.

I re-installed it in 2006, and since then I have been playing it almost non-stop with some pauses. Since 2008 I am not improving anymore, maybe getting a bit worse. But I still love it :)

been playing since 2003 i think :o

Dude you were like 4 years old in 2003 :P

I Played Wolf3d and RTCW from the beginning. I downloaded ET in 03 but nver really played and came back to it in 07 and no My skills are just as bad as they were in the beginning :D

I played rtcw single player and some multiplayer in lan, then I installed et, but I didn't play it at all.

I re-installed it in 2006, and since then I have been playing it almost non-stop with some pauses. Since 2008 I am not improving anymore, maybe getting a bit worse. But I still love it :)

+1

I've been partying and playing video games before most of you guys were born.

I still love gaming, and I always will.

Okay so far the OLD FART trophy goes to:

MAD MAX AT 51 YEARS OLD STILL GAMING WOLFENSTEIN! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

SECOND OLD FART MEDAL GOES TO DETOREN AT 49 YEARS OLD. YES OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER :)

BUT STILL.. CAN ANYONE BEAT MAD MAX??? ANY 60 YEAR OLD GRANDPA GAMING?? 70 PERHAPS?? JUST TRYING MY LUCK :) I WISH MY DAD GAMES TOO!