ET Old gamers

fat teddy bear

Any wolfenstein et gamers been playing this game since 2003 of release? i would like to know since ive been gaming then which was probably 9 years ago... :) i feel like an old fart already so i need to know how many old farts are out there! :(

Edited by fat teddy bear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did play from 2004 single mode for years till this summer that i found that theres online :P

i still have rtcw when i have probs with pc.

oh yea..2004 they release the modding codes when everyone were creating maps then already so there was an online gaming community back in 2004-05 (where have ya been buddy?). the shitty internet didnt help in 04 so i guess u found the 'online' gaming world now at a very right time.

what's wrong with yr pc?

oh yea..2004 they release the modding codes when everyone were creating maps then already so there was an online gaming community back in 2004-05 (where have ya been buddy?). the shitty internet didnt help in 04 so i guess u found the 'online' gaming world now at a very right time.

what's wrong with yr pc?

well on 2004 i was 9 years old,didnt have internet and wasnt really interested in pc games etc,so i only played single mode.on 2009 summer i got internet one year after that i found et :)

i could have big experience of wolfenstein both et and rtcw but the lack of internet and internest made me have only some months of online experience.

So i dont think i am an 'old fart'.