What games are you guys looking for in this new year?

Anarchist

Here some games am looking forward to in 2011 :yahoo

1: Brink = Q2 2011

2: I am alive = Q2 2011

3: Batman arkham city 2 = Q3 2011

4: assassins creed brotherhood = Q2 2011

5: Crysis 2 = 22 March 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCrEIK4srU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK-Gq9Jkz0o

• 3 weeks later...

I am also eyeballing a new type of sandbox MMO space game made with the new I-novoe game engine. This engine allows seamless space-ground flying, fully realized landscapes, persistant universe...oh and did I mention the game supports 200 billion (with a B ) solar systems and the planetary bodies inside of them as well. This game is called infinity (I believe this is the 'code' name). They have trailers of this engine. I wonder how much this guy is going to liscence I-novoe engine out lol

The most anticipated game I am looking forward to...after a year of working on this game...Is my game :) My cousin and I start a 12 man lan in a couple weeks to work out the basic physics, hitboxes, graphics...mainly were trying to break the game. Hopefully if all works out, we'll have a working beta by summer/autumn with a 200-300 man server. Were making a space MMO with the bells and whistles for gameplay. LOL if you can't tell, I am fascinated by space, and have always enjoyed space games. Favorite would probably be Freelancer for the fps physics and open ended game (even though you had to follow a linear path). I cannot stand eve...space game with autoaim doesn't count as a space game. Hell I played 'alliance' (free online fully realized 3d space simulator that supports upto 200 players in a skirmish type space rts game...2 sides...in effect you are a 'unit' in this game...wiki it and try it out...btw its free) more than the 30 minutes I played on eve lol. Minerwars will end up being my ultimate favorite as a FPS 6 DegreesOfFreedom (6DOF) space shooter. RTS space game is Sins of a solar empire (against other players, the computer is just retarded...well like some players I played online against too lol). Turned based RTS is still galactic empires 2. And soon, favorite 2d spaceshooter will be my game :)

• 8 months later...