does work make u travel?

GraveDigger

I was curious if any of you had jobs that caused you to travel much. I have been living in hotels for the last 6 months and its about to make me go insane. All of my belongings (i.e. furniture, personal stuff, housewares, etc...) are in a storage unit 12 hours away and I just pay to store them every month. My dog is at my parents house which is good but I never get to play with her. I have just about had as much of this shitty lifestyle I can handle. This sounds pathetic, but ET is my main source of enjoyment and it is even starting to bore me.

I know.., there is always booze but I have rode that train till it wont go anymore.

Give me feedback if you are away from home often due to work.

Thanks, GD

My 2cents.

1. You have a job..be happy with it. There are drawbacks to every job but if your planning ahead you can plan yourself around the travel.

2. Been there, done that. It sucks...your usually to busy to go out and discover cool new things about the cities your in. If you look for those opportunities you can find some pretty cool things.

3. I seriously would like to see a photo of the machine you use for xrays. It sounds kind of intresting. Also since you have access to the net, you can sometimes make new "friends" in various cities. Been there..done that too. Fun while it lasted.