Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

50$ as per my little deal with baska :D

damn i should stay with 100$ :D but 50 is good too :D . im gona love making bets with u :D ty

• Administrators

50$ as per my little deal with baska :D

anh I was wondering who was that from the name :P

anh I was wondering who was that from the name :P

D$Money you knw it

damn i should stay with 100$  but 50 is good too  . im gona love making bets with u  ty 

lol np, i woulda done 100 but low on them bills.. savin up for college + don't have job so. Its cool tho, hopefully ill find one

for summer :P

Ok, Since I am an Official member now and thanks to all for allowing me to join your fine group, I have already donated but am in the paypal thing for 10.00/month as of now.

Like it here plan to hang around a while.

Peace N Health,

MadCap

lol np, i woulda done 100 but low on them bills.. savin up for college + don't have job so. Its cool tho, hopefully ill find one

for summer :P

lol i thought that bet was a joke/prank and i really thank u for that donation :D

Now i should bet with more ppl for donation :D

it would help if i had money, was out of the house, and had my own credit card.

>.<

as soon as i get my first credit card and am in college, i'm donating 40 bucks.

I see theres little contest amongst them who have some more spare money. Its fine and much appriciated.

But I think the meaning of donateing is drifting away. Lets say 4 ppl donate 50=200. But also 200 ppl(which is reasonable amount of active players from 5000 registered on forums) donateing 1(whatever currency € $ £)=200.

So what Im trying to say, if people dont have so much spare money then little helps also. And if everybody donates that little it sums up in the end and is as much appriciated.

At least thats my 2 cents

Good luck

Vanaraud

50$ as per my little deal with baska

damn i should stay with 100$ :D but 50 is good too . im gona love making bets with u :D ty

Rofl, I will donate too, as I promised to iEpic :D Just need to transfer money to my paypal account which will take 5-6 days :)

Rofl, I will donate too, as I promised to iEpic :D Just need to transfer money to my paypal account which will take 5-6 days :)

Alright!! There we go..

pff safe from baska's ban hammer lol

Big thanks to everyone who donated, very much appreciated. :hi