Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

OK I sent another $50 your way I hope it helps. Come on people if a non member can donate to the clan, clan members should be able to too. I dare just one of you to match me!!

OK I sent another $50 your way I hope it helps. Come on people if a non member can donate to the clan, clan members should be able to too. I dare just one of you to match me!!

I don't have a credit card or a way to donate besides actually giving dare/joe the money in person, if that were the case I'd donate a lot.

I will continue to help throwing $10 or so every so often, most players can't for one reason or other

so those that can really should try to help out. This is a great server and I feel sure will continue

to be so and it is always fun and full of players. Thanks and happy to help...

P.S. don't forget we got all that gold from gold rush so pitch in :yahoo

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6R318607A9857072H paypal

Edited by JohnWayne

You can donate From a credit card right? IF thats the case I'm golden cause You can take your selfs to wal mart and buy a pre paid card just like a calling card load said amount and wa la you have your means to donate. I need this clairfied by you higher ups and Then you have more money coming your way ( I dont want wife to know Im sending money to my other F|Amily she wouldnt understand)

You can donate From a credit card right? IF thats the case I'm golden cause You can take your selfs to wal mart and buy a pre paid card just like a calling card load said amount and wa la you have your means to donate. I need this clairfied by you higher ups and Then you have more money coming your way ( I dont want wife to know Im sending money to my other F|Amily she wouldnt understand)

Yes right!