Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

i wish that i could help you guys, but that would mean that there has to come another payment way "direct banktransfer"

But yea it isn't much, it's enough to support a great community.

Edited by Silverhawk

i wish that i could help you guys, but that would mean that there has to come another payment way "direct banktransfer"

I think you can use bank transfer with paypal. Im new to all of this but maybe someone else could help. Even if its $5, thats a big difference.... $5 less out of Dares pocket, he can use to buy himself a coffee :D

I used my bank card that is a debit card. Works just like a credit card but uses my own money

• Like 1

You are from the netherlands right?

You always can look for somebody here who can donate for you (I can do that for example and I'm sure other can too).

You just have to do a banktransfer to somebody withing the eu (thought those were free, not sure though). And the person just donate if for you then.

Couple of members have done it that way ^^

@Silverhawk: If you wish, you can PM me for my bank details, I'm from the Netherlands as well so quite easy (and I've done it before). I can buy a gift voucher for you :) (not done before, another caregiver just stalked Dare until he found a different solution :P )

@MrJoske: Bank transfers through the european monetary union (slightly different than EU) is without transfer fees, but only for certain restrictions (not for business etc or requirements from the bank)

• Like 1

@Silverhawk: If you wish, you can PM me for my bank details, I'm from the Netherlands as well so quite easy (and I've done it before). I can buy a gift voucher for you :) (not done before, another caregiver just stalked Dare until he found a different solution :P )

@MrJoske: Bank transfers through the european monetary union (slightly different than EU) is without transfer fees, but only for certain restrictions (not for business etc or requirements from the bank)

well, eu => eu monetary union

I call close enough, it's a solution for him (gift vouchers work fine, I used it for platinum => gifting myself stuff :P)

Edited by MrJoske

• 2 weeks later...