Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

I would Donate, but my problem is PayPal need a Creditcard from me i don´t have one.I have PayPal written a Letter. I hope they write shortly back. Then i can Donate :rolleyes:

You dont need card if you have bank account you can link it to paypal and transfer money online.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-001-774-244-787.)

• 24. Mar 2012: We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission.

Please take a moment to change your password and create new security questions. You should also take a look at your account information and recent transactions. Make sure that your account information (address, phone number, etc.) hasn't changed and that you recognize all of your recent transactions.

If you see a payment that you don't recognize, let us know by going to the Resolution Center. Click "Dispute a Transaction" to report an unauthorized transaction.

This is the reason what Paypal says and I don´t know why -.-

PayPal says i need a CreditCard.

Ok I phoned with the people from PayPal and now i can Donate :yahoo

Edited by Siara
  • Like 1

$10 given (as the last months, but I don't make a post here for each donations...should I?

Edited by Kat0n>
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

BUMP just because this topic is always revelant :)

MaKy and I just donated $30

If we can do it with 6 kids, anyone can pull a little loose change out of their pockets. Every little bit counts guys

Thank you!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hm is the donationmeter stuck? Or does everybody send their money with pigeons that it takes so much time for the bar to move on?

I am going to fix it so that it updates auto. Their is a bug so that I have to approve each transaction and for VIP invoice gets marked as pending instead of paid. We have ticket open with IPS to resolve the issue. Let's see if they fix it in next release or not.

On the side note, thanks all for donation! I am hoping it reaches 4000$ at least by the end of year :)

For those who have donated, we are very much thankful!!

http://fearless-assassins.com/jawards/

Don't forget to get your award by creating billing ticket. :)

• Like 1

Don't forget to get your award by creating billing ticket. :)

:) me and Barb we dont have a biling ticket but we have a permanent order to pass 5 euros to our PayPall acount that is transfered every month to our clan,its not much cuz life is not easy by the moment but at least i know it help...

and im hoping that soon we will increase the payment...and that will be a signal that life getted better for us too..

• Like 1