Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

what is the donation ammount to be able to recieve a pvt slot on a server? I would love to be able to get one on either HC or silent recruiting. Anybody have any info regarding this would be a great help.

what is the donation ammount to be able to recieve a pvt slot on a server? I would love to be able to get one on either HC or silent recruiting. Anybody have any info regarding this would be a great help.

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/category/6-private-slot/

• Like 2

Go to website www.fearless-assassins.com -> donate -> then choose monthly and 5 usd :)

Yes i donated that monthly 5 usd in friday when i donated. :) So its take automatic my bank account?? Next time take 7. october 5 usd??

Looking forward to donating when I get a couple paychecks. Still at home and need to get out on my own feet before I can start donating. I'm wondering if I can just mail a check or something cause I don't have a credit card or anything and have no use for paypal.

Looking forward to donating when I get a couple paychecks. Still at home and need to get out on my own feet before I can start donating. I'm wondering if I can just mail a check or something cause I don't have a credit card or anything and have no use for paypal.

you can link your bank account to your paypal account so you can transfer funds from your bank to paypal....mailing cheque could be too much of a hassle for you

Hi everyone! I'm so glad to inform you that I have to choose and offer me the Platinum VIP $ 50

It is a pleasure for all the work you do so that we can enjoy a good atmosphere when you play on your servers W.ET!

• Like 2