Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

• 2 weeks later...

I just donate while Im playing on the server, since i would be spending much more money if i was going to the movies or having dinner out. If i stop playing, I stop donating. The most important is donate what you can and IF you can. Sadly I know people that dont care about how expensive it is to maintain the server but well, i have to respect since donation is a choice.

• Like 2

My concern is that we are half-way through the year and I don't see half the required funds raised yet. I am new to the clan, so I don't know if this is usual or not; or if people usually donate more in the last half of the year. All I know is I would hate to see these servers and this clan disappear. I know some of the members are young and may not have any money, or a way to get donated (too young for a credit card, etc.) Those of us that are able, please donate what you can. As I mentioned in my earlier post, even $10 or $20 a month is a hell of an entertainment deal.

• Like 2

chipped in 100$ with the help of rolf should be there soon thanks for rolf once again:)

A bit later than expected (damn memory loss :P), but it should be in.

No problem, glad I could help and thanks for your donation :)

• 3 weeks later...

And only few donates ....... i appreciate those who do but we haven't even reached half goal... of 5000$/year in 6 months... I just wish all would donate so ....

.... Just wish people would help me out in funds.

Ok guys everyone who got some pocket money dont waste it on candy/ or next time in bar buy 1 beer less and use it for good . It doesnt matter if the ammount is only 5$ but hey if 100 people do so its 500$ so every donation is appreciated. We still got 6 month for this years goal but days go fast by :). So let's not leave the bill for our beloved founders once again.

Edited by Yellow Flash
  • Like 2

Well, as soon as I can efford it, I will be back vip again...

But because I can't work this summers , it will take some time :|

Ok guys everyone who got some pocket money dont waste it on candy/ or next time in bar buy 1 beer less and use it for good .

That's a good idea, I'm gonna do that.

• Like 1