Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

You can donate From a credit card right? IF thats the case I'm golden cause You can take your selfs to wal mart and buy a pre paid card just like a calling card load said amount and wa la you have your means to donate. I need this clairfied by you higher ups and Then you have more money coming your way ( I dont want wife to know Im sending money to my other F|Amily she wouldnt understand)

The prepaid cards work just hafta register them b4 paypal will accept payment. I use the visa prepaid 4 all online purchases. Theyre reloadable and act as debit cards as well. So for those of u that dont have credit cards,dont wanna use your ppersonal account,or wanna hide it from someone:P this is a nice alternative :D

I choose to donate some money per 3 months (depending on my salary so will be between $50 and $150). Really thanks for playing, I'll give this in return for the great time and support from you.

I promised myself that I would donate when I got a level up. Not telling anyone else of course, then it would be called a bribe :P But I hold my silent word! Think the abnerdog proposal for 50$ is interesting, so add another 25$. And another +1$, I don't know who did that, but I get frustrated if the donation tab doesn't end with a *5.00 or *0.00 :P

Just stating it again: No job here so almost no money either. But instead of drinking beer (or filling your car, or whatever), skip it one time and donate to FA. All the other donors so far, really thanks :)

Again. i havent had any cash flow come in since my taxes came in from last year.. havent been able to work since dec 21st cause of a knee issue.. i finally have surgery on the 1st of july.. (took em long enough) so hopefully soon ill be able to throw some money your way. its not that i dont want to. its that i cant right now. food comes first. :/

• 3 weeks later...

I started a auto pay for $15 a month earlier this year. I was paying $15 a month for WOW that I never played so I stopped that and started supporting the game I always play. Nothing is free, someone is always paying so please help out and send some monthly donations!!! Thanks

Curve

• Administrators

Please create support ticket and provide your paypal email ID so I can verify.

Curve, yes you can set up monthly donation subscription like Milli.

Thank you!

Please create support ticket and provide your paypal email ID so I can verify.

Curve, yes you can set up monthly donation subscription like Milli.

Thank you!

I already have a auto payment set up using my cc I think my $15 goes in around the 11th of every month

its under Dean... I plan to be in that top donators section in the future :}

I know there are some who cant pay. Kids with no jobs or you got adults out of work but I think they are in the minority. I think there are many who just over look it and for whatever reason dont feel obligated to pay anything. I know the military members who are out of country cant pay and IMO shouldnt pay. In September I get a little bonus at work and I am going to make a small one time donation to F/A from the military members like Speed..

Donated about 40 so far this year, Name is Gregory. Will donate more later next month after I pay my tv :P

Downloading CoD MW right now, so I will donate more for that server as well!:yahoo

I will try to donate, if my parents allow me. THe money I will be donating is all earned by me, so you don't have to worry about me forcing my parents to pay.

If I can't create a paypal, I'll try another way.

• 2 weeks later...

donation sent thru paypal (Transaction ID: 0CH40276BH6184507). pls check. it's a small amount (but comes from the bottom of my heart :embrass )....all i can donate as of now coz i'm just using my cousin's paypal account. once i have my own paypal, i'll donate more. more power F|A

Edited by the_pianist

I will try to donate, if my parents allow me. THe money I will be donating is all earned by me, so you don't have to worry about me forcing my parents to pay.

If I can't create a paypal, I'll try another way.

donation sent thru paypal.pls check. it's a small amount (but comes from the bottom of my heart :embrass )....all i can donate as of now coz i'm just using my cousin's paypal account. once i have my own paypal, i'll donate more. more power F|A

If you live in the US and want to send cash to me I will pay with credit card for your donation. PM me if you want to.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post here since I'm not a member (and title says calling all 'members') but I just finished vacation job in grocery store, I normally get the money this or next week, and I'll donate 40 euros of it to FA :hi

I don't know if I'm allowed to post here since I'm not a member (and title says calling all 'members') but I just finished vacation job in grocery store, I normally get the money this or next week, and I'll donate 40 euros of it to FA :hi

Ofcourse you´re allowed to speak out and all amounts of donations are more than welcome.

Now I see the title is somewhat distracting. I´ve thought of it as all "members of the server" not clan ;)

Thanks in advance

Vanaraud