Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

• 2 weeks later...

well after changing the currency to dollars on my paypal account, my wonderful 25PLN changes into only 7$, hmm but still something.

• Like 2

• Administrators

well after changing the currency to dollars on my paypal account, my wonderful 25PLN changes into only 7$, hmm but still something.

Your's is first payment of the year :)

Cheers and thanks!!

Maybe Mayans predicted that it should be Jan 21, 2013 instead of Dec 21, 2012 - so I bought CS:GO raffle ticket right away and donated the rest of my Paypal balance, $30 USD :P

• Like 3

Something's wrong with my credit card, can't donate anymore...that's maybe because my card's approaching the expiration date. Anyways I will change it soon, but atm I have a lot of pending invoices in my client area (due to my numerous fails when I tried to participate the raffles). Is there any way to put the pending invoices from pending section to canceled section? Thanks in advance

• Administrators

So how much do we still need for the previous year?

1000$ appx. If we can reach this year goal it's more then enough... If u are going to calculate this year + old it would be almost 5800$ :)

$20 dollars was stolen from my CC and donated against my will!! *winkwink* Happy near year dollfaces <3

Also! Dare! Question about VIP membership.

I know it has an expiry date, and it says renewall cost annualy- Is this something that'll happen automatically, or will I have to do it manually? I plan on getting plat VIP again once this one runs out.

• Like 1

My monthly payment from me and Barb continues for this year ;)

Hope to make the Goal...and hoping to increase the value

LuCkY

• Like 2

1 qs to dare is raffle tickets bought showed donation bar? i remember after my donation it showed 9 usd wich was uknown's 7 dollar and my 2 dollar but i also got the raffle ticket so are they showed in it or added later to the bar or smthing just curious :)

• 7 months later...

I need help! I want to donate! BUT I have a problem with =FA= pay-pal donations system. It's force me "to connect" my Visa to pay-pal account, - but I don't want to do it, and don't ask why.

It is still possible me to donate =FA= some another way? I can sent money directly to email via PayPal, for example...

(by the same problem i can not buy a VIP membership)

maybe administrations can help me with my problem?

thanks you all, guys.

Edited by Patrick

hello Patrick sorry your having problems .

not sure why  but we can shurly help you figure it out :)

may i suggest you post this problem here you will get a much quicker response and the right person who takes care of donations

thanks for wanting to donate we appreciate every cent  :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-4-website-forum/

• Like 1