Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

Well bought gift voucher to gift myself platinum (need to test how the gift voucher works :P)

Now I have to wait until the transaction get finalized by Dare

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 1

Hi i wrote this in cheating forum too but want say here too that i think that Luckys7lut use Hack on Jay2 server. I m not sure but i m not only how think he use hack. Can someone come watch.

Hi i wrote this in cheating forum too but want say here too that i think that Luckys7lut use Hack on Jay2 server. I m not sure but i m not only how think he use hack. Can someone come watch.

The topic you made got moved to member section, could you please use that section in the future?

Edited by Gubbi

Since I had a 3 month break (don't hate me) I'll be contributing in September.

I feel guilty for not helping at all this summer but, I really hate the internet in the summer time :(

Still happy to be a part of the community ^__^

LuCkY13 and me we help by donating 5 euros everymonth...it is not much but we are happy to help a bit every month...We miss a job both so when we will have one we will donate more for sure ;)

Comon people what is 5 euros a month? :)

• Like 3

Ok guys i well start donationing $25 a mo. starting september that come out to $300 a year

i love playing on the servers and I need to keep them up and runing . so outhers can play on them to

so guys keep up the good work.

• Like 1