Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

Is there any way to expand the ways to donate? Paypal being the only option took me

2 weeks to try.. finally had a friend with paypal purchase for me and I paid him with the

gift card I bought (paypal doesn't allow pre-paid gift cards anymore).

An option with donating through phone (or sms) would be awesome.

yaawwnnn just sent $100 into krayzie (so he cant blow it on strip clubs and booze).

last donation from me for a while sorry.

Frick & Mala if you are in the US send me a PM and I will give you details about how you can send money to me to donate.

Speed, is lying! He sent me fake $100! They sent me to a private room when I went to strip club... :(

ugh that joke needs to die...hate you so much...

you know what a green waffle is?

a blue waffle with mosterd...

also google red pancake (of course safe search off)

ps: DONT

btw: it will again take a while, but I will drop some money ( end this month or next month => I'm changing from bank and my old bank is being a biatch)

Edited by DrJoske

Dropped something into pot also.

I just discovered when I donated from forums donation button(usually donated from fearless-assassins.com, not fearless-assassins.com) I didn´t have to mess with Paypal and only credit card was sufficient. Very smooth.

Offtopic: What would a new reader who goes to last page and sees under topic "calling all members" mentioned strip clubs and what not :P

Lets do that everyone who want to go offtopic has to donate something and then he can post. Like I only donated to talk this offtopic. jk

EDIT: didn´t want to link here.

Edited by Vanaraud

sended 60€ for rolf to put in from me (thanks rofl in advance)

Sended the 60€ to FA (61.22€, $77.82 to get a round number again. Damn my OCD :P)

You're welcome and as FA member I say, thanks Chosen :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just raised my monthly donation from 10 to 15 dollars. Donations seems to be slacking. The donation bar somehow doesn't increase so much....

If every member would just give 5$ a month - wouldn't that be fine already??