Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just donated another 30 bucks in appreciation of all the hard work on Jay 1 & 2 :)

Um, w00t!!

Thanks. How come your grp is user ? Did it got changed or I forgot to set you up in right grp?

Thanks. How come your grp is user ? Did it got changed or I forgot to set you up in right grp?

No worries mate- happy to help out in any way I can! And I'm not sure about the user group- I was in F|A for a while but then had to take time out for a few months so maybe you changed it back then? :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know it sounds strange but I do not have a paypal account and no paper pregap to contribute.

I'm 19 years old and I still live with my parents, I can not find a job and do not think I have the opportunity to contribute.

You wrote that the cigarettes, may seem very strange too but I do not smoke and I never drink coffee too bitter for me.

Other than that I really love this community and I try to be present as much as possible (currently in front of the computer all afternoon and into the evening on the forum and game server) and I'm sorry I can not donar my part.

This is all I hope is not a problem greetings!

I know it sounds strange but I do not have a paypal account and no paper pregap to contribute.

I'm 19 years old and I still live with my parents, I can not find a job and do not think I have the opportunity to contribute.

You wrote that the cigarettes, may seem very strange too but I do not smoke and I never drink coffee too bitter for me.

Other than that I really love this community and I try to be present as much as possible (currently in front of the computer all afternoon and into the evening on the forum and game server) and I'm sorry I can not donar my part.

This is all I hope is not a problem greetings!

Almost the same for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally have a stable job, with steady income. I have to finish setting up my bank account online when the banks web server wants to work, and then link to my paypal, but I will be finally able to donate :)

I should have paypal done today or tomorrow so I can send money. I have a paypal account now, just need to link my new bank acct with it. If they require me to verify deposits, before using the new acct, I won't be able to donate until sometime next week. I think they send 2 deposits on 2 different days.

But thank you all in F|A for making our servers the best in every game we support :D

EDIT: Paypal worked fine, small donation made :)

Dare, Joe, Ranier, thanks for all the things you guys do for F|A, and all the shit you put up with to keep these servers running :)