Know me and lets me meet you!!

Papito

Well i think i my turn now :)

My name is Baska i live in Warsaw/Poland,Im 25.I have older brother(29) and 2 beautiful niece :).

My mom is nurse any my dad is a driver and i have lil dog who always barking LOL..Im a haidresser,but for now i dont have a job thats why i spend so much time with u guys :).

i still live with my parents cuz that is easily 4 me,not that i dont want to move out...hell yeah i want as soon as that possible (i want to rent some house with my girl but we broke up ( damn )...but life goes on and i have to keep my head up :) )

I love movies and music ( every type ),i love photography... and i like to read books in bath..i cant swim and im affraid of deep water but for that i live in 14th floor so im not affraid of high.

Dunno what i have to tell u more about me...if u have any questions just ask ...

sorry bout my english ;o)

few pic of my town

warszawa1.jpg

warszawa_18429.jpg

i cant swim and im affraid of deep water

at last a person that understands how i feel about deep water...

very nice city you live in :D

yeah i hate deep water :)...

Tnx it nice city but dirty...

Hello....im Mousasii - Real name is Chad, im from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I used to play ET back in 2005 in competition, in TWL when it was around, but havent really played since then. Im big fan of MMA, an old teammate in ET got me into it. My name is after one of my favorite MMA fighters, Gegard Mousasi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44VJdhQKQUE

I just added an extra 'i' to it.

Calgary:

calgary-city-alberta_126.jpg

Calgary.gif

:hi