Share funny quotes

daredevil

• Administrators

IMP NOTE: There should be humor in quote. Racist, vulgar, etc quotes will not be allowed.

God has a hard-on for Fearless Assassins because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep server packed with fresh heads! God was here before the Fearless Assassins! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your head belongs to the Fearless Assassins! Do you noobs understand? -Remix Daredevil

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

In God we trust; all others must pay cash.

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

I can't get married - I'm a thirty-year-old boy. Fight Club

You look like a monkey who has been strategically shaved.

~Black Adder

I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.

~Woody Allen

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

~Groucho Marx

Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves.

~Dan Castellaneta

The world is running out of genius: Einstein died, Beethoven became deaf ... and i have a headache.

Remember always that you are unique ... Just like everyone else.

Friendship is like mayonnaise: it takes an egg and you have to try not to cut.

Chief "Two Eagles" was asked by a white U.S. government official, "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he has done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official, then replied.

"When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work. Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing: all night having sex."

Then the Chief leaned back and smiled....

"Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Chief "Two Eagles"

Or as president Kennedy said, "Wasn't it Homerus who wrote, "Originality is the most beautiful thing there is"".

Herman Finkers, Dutch comedian

Translation from: "Of zoals president Kennedy al zei: "Was het niet Homerus die schreef: "Originaliteit is het mooiste wat er is."""

Not a mother, not a father will do so much, nor any other relatives; a well-directed mind will do us a greater service.

Buddha, Dhammapada vers 43.

Great to say to your parents :P

edit: nerd versions :P

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

Unknown

Electronics operates with smoke. If the smoke has left, it doesn't work anymore

http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_message/16871673#16871673

The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?
An American has no sense of privacy. He does not know what it means. There is no such thing in the country.
I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects.
What else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, walk on and plays each one his part, until the manager waves them off the stage?
It is a wise father that knows his own child.
A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles...
The internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand - the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank? - It's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes