My flawed personality

AntiThought

I took a state operated assessment that rates how they think you can function in the workplace (basically your chance to prove to employers you are as good as you claim to be). I was one question short of earning the highest possible rating (I will be taking that portion again I want my Platinum Rating).

There was an optional test you could take that would supposedly help you learn your Strengths and Weaknesses in the workplace to assist finding a career that matches your personal style. So here are my results. These are rated from 1-lowest to 100-highest with me answering as honestly as I could. Some results surprised me.

Creativity 95

Carefulness 88

Savvy 92

Influence 66

Stability 51

Cooperation 33

Discipline 25

Striving 16

Optimism 1

Order 1

Sociability 1

Goodwill 1

So judging by this I am Savvy, Creative, Careful, and somewhat Influenial lacking traditional values of Goodwill, Order, Optimism, and Socialability.

I am not sure but it sounds like it is telling me I should be a Con Artist or Assassin. :)

Creativity 95

Carefulness 88

Savvy 92

Influence 66

Stability 51

Cooperation 33

Discipline 25

Striving 16

Optimism 1

Order 1

Sociability 1

Goodwill 1

Looks like you are an evil genius. Or an art student lol.

No no, you can't be an assassin. You need more discipline and at least under 45 on stability. Your close though. Keep up the good work.

Perhaps you are right. Maybe I should be looking at Super Villain instead. :P

What occupation is this reagrding to? Am curious where I would rate.

It is a general state run test not regarding any particular job (this part of the test anyway). It is more to just show you your strengths and weaknesses so you can figure out if you would be a good fit for another company. For instance:

With my lack of Sociability I would not want to be a Telemarketer

and

with my low Optimism I suppose I would probably want to avoid working for a suicide hotline :) .

Well, you definately dont want to telemarket not with people being cheap nowadays.Have you considered law enforcement? No matter what the economy, we are always going to need public servants and undertakers. I chose the more "fun" of the two.

Well, you definately dont want to telemarket not with people being cheap nowadays.Have you considered law enforcement? No matter what the economy, we are always going to need public servants and undertakers. I chose the more "fun" of the two.

So many necrophilia jokes, so little time. I guess "fun" is how you look at it.

So according to this you are a mentally unstable, pessimistic, sociopathic artist with little social contacts and even less discipline?

Undertaker for sure. Although assassin just sounds like it would have more job perks.