ET Petition

Wifestein

http://wolfmp.info/petition.php

This is a petition for "ID Software, LLC" to remake "Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Multiplayer ONLY)" for "PC". We are requesting for "ID Software" to update the graphics to reflect modern day games. We also request new maps as well as the old. We also request "ID Software" to stay away from anything resembling the 2009 "Wolfenstein" title, this includes the engine used to run the game and NO iron sights.

Why fix what's not broken? I love ET and will always consider it better than the garbage like the new CoD games.

The main point isn't to really fix ET, but to more or less increase the attention towards it such as updating the graphics to appeal to the crowd who enjoy that aspect of the a video game. I wouldn't mind seeing ET with updated graphics, but most of us would most likely turn down all the settings to get the most frames possible.

The thing is, this is for RtCW. Its not necessarily about updating gfx, although if id and activision do decide to rerelease it would most likely have updated gfx. The point of all this is to get ppl, especially the newer, younger gaming crowd to see games from the pre-cod era and that games such as rtcw, quake, etc arent all that bad just cuz they have different gameplay and style then do the cod games.

The thing is, this is for RtCW. Its not necessarily about updating gfx, although if id and activision do decide to rerelease it would most likely have updated gfx. The point of all this is to get ppl, especially the newer, younger gaming crowd to see games from the pre-cod era and that games such as rtcw, quake, etc arent all that bad just cuz they have different gameplay and style then do the cod games.

Its not just the graphics, I think the younger kids like COD because it is 10x easier than ET or rtcw. Within the first few weeks of playing COD4 I was getting 100+ kills pretty much every map. It takes much longer than that to get good at et, because shooting is only 1/4 or less of being skilled. Tracking, spawn times, and map knowledge play huge factors into winning in ET.