Thompson / mp 40 which side are u on.

INDIAN**

though playing et from 7 months but i usually see best players always being in allies or may i say they like using Thompson.

So me being mp 40 maniac i would like to know your preferences(reason also if u can).

dreamwarrior12.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though playing et from 7 months but i usually see best players always being in allies or may i say they like using Thompson.

So me being mp 40 maniac i would like to know your preferences(reason also if u can).

dreamwarrior12.png

It only appears that the "better" players get better stats because Allies are biased in the majority of maps, leading to them getting more kills etc. Personally, I prefer the MP40, but I seem to be able to get a slightly better accuracy with the Thompson

It depends, sometimes the mp40 is nice to hs but the sound is annoyin' with the time, with the Thompson the sound is smooth and you clearly can hear the headshots. I love both. Also depends which map are you playin'.

MP40 all the way.

However, I have no problems using the Thompson.. But on Jay3 where you have the option of both, I always use MP40 first until it runs out :)

Chuck

Alexandra prefers panza :D

But i don,t know why i like Tommy on long distance shooting and MP-40 for close range :)

Thats probably true for me too actually..

For some reason I get much better accuracy and more head shots with MP40 at the same time I like the feel of the Thompson so its hard to say. If I wasnt such a fail aimer I would stick with K43 although I pwn with the rnades :D

mp40 shoots slightly quicker than thompson.

I like mp40 for jaymod and thompson for pub/pro.

There is very little difference in mp40 and thompson. It is small enough to provide no advantage over one another.

Players prefer thompson 'cause its sound is not annoying as mp40. Most good players as allies 'cause allies are attacking on most of the maps and so they get thompson.

I personally like both weapons.