Question about Recruitment Rules/Application.

eXs'.nAbish?

So do this still go into affect or what? To me it looks like my app was locked, though I obviously had 80% right? Maybe not.. just thought I'd put this out there...

8. We have democracy system. You will need 80% yes from other members. So, if you think you will be good with founders and b*** on other members and regulars and you will be able to join us then it's not going to happen.

Basically if you have 80% votes YES, then you will be accepted unless of course, you're found out to be a previously busted cheater.

I don't know why your application was denied but it shouldn't have been until everyone had had their say. We were in the middle of discussing it together in members section but it looks like none of us ordinary members matter any more.

Your application got denied

I know that, but did I not have 80% or what? I mean.. You will need 80% yes from other members.

@ Chuckun, well im almost obsolutely sure that I had 80%.. No I've never cheated lmao, and never will. so that's out of the question... Ordinary Member's is MOST of my referalls, though I had some leaders/co-leaders +1. Idk, hope this is resolved soon! :) and in my opinion, i don't think everyone got their say, my app was up about 20 hours, and it had already got locked, i don't know, but we will see!

See you in game!

.nAbish?

Edited by eXs'.nAbish?

I know that, but did I not have 80% or what? I mean.. You will need 80% yes from other members.

@ Chuckun, well im almost obsolutely sure that I had 80%.. No I've never cheated lmao, and never will. so that's out of the question... Ordinary Member's is MOST of my referalls, though I had some leaders/co-leaders +1. Idk, hope this is resolved soon! :) and in my opinion, i don't think everyone got their say, my app was up about 20 hours, and it had already got locked, i don't know, but we will see!

See you in game!

.nAbish?

I was under the impression things were going in your favour on your app too... But idk, who knows.. I wish you luck and hope things change.

EDIT: oh and it was locked before being accepted/denied just to stop any drama thats all :)

So do this still go into affect or what? To me it looks like my app was locked, though I obviously had 80% right? Maybe not.. just thought I'd put this out there...

8. We have democracy system. You will need 80% yes from other members. So, if you think you will be good with founders and b*** on other members and regulars and you will be able to join us then it's not going to happen.

Rainier did a little housecleaning of applications this morning. Looks like you got denied.

We're not a democracy, it's more like a Roman Triumvirate, where there are three emperors, and a hierarchy of members of varying degrees of influence.

Basically if you have 80% votes YES, then you will be accepted unless of course, you're found out to be a previously busted cheater.

I don't know why your application was denied but it shouldn't have been until everyone had had their say. We were in the middle of discussing it together in members section but it looks like none of us ordinary members matter any more.

Unless there is a strong reason that leaders/founders think means they shouldn't represent FA. "but it looks like none of us ordinary members matter any more." Seriously? haha No reason to make this thread into a drama fest.

See you in game!

.nAbish?

You were denied because founders were not convinced you've actually changed. Probably because you asked for 100% honesty in response to your app. then bashed anyone who brought anything negative out. Or maybe its something else. I don't know. Even with 80% from members founders have the right to deny any app. they want, it is their clan after all.

Even with 80% from members founders have the right to deny any app. they want, it is their clan after all.

Yes I know that, just wondered what's goin on,

Rainier did a little housecleaning of applications this morning. Looks like you got denied

I've never played with this guy before, much less I've talked to him for like 5 mins on vent one night, so how is he just going to deny an app that he has no idea who the players are? That's really giving the Applicant no chance for their app to take it's course. I know this is =F|A='s clan and they will run it how they want, but if your going to make rules as the Founder, you should be able to abide by them..

Honestly, I thought everything was going in my favour also, but obviously we were both terribly wrong.

Like i said, we will see, I was hoping that JoeDirt would at least be able to post his +1 or -1 just to see if I've really changed. Anyway catch you guys on the servers.

Edited by eXs'.nAbish?

I've never played with this guy before, much less I've talked to him for like 5 mins on vent one night, so how is he just going to deny an app that he has no idea who the players are? That's really giving the Applicant no chance for their app to take it's course. I know this is =F|A='s clan and they will run it how they want, but if your going to make rules as the Founder, you should be able to abide by them..

Honestly, I thought everything was going in my favour also, but obviously we were both terribly wrong.

Like i said, we will see, I was hoping that JoeDirt would at least be able to post his +1 or -1 just to see if I've really changed. Anyway catch you guys on the servers.

How do you know you've never played with him, founders often play incognito.

Unless there is a strong reason that leaders/founders think means they shouldn't represent FA. "but it looks like none of us ordinary members matter any more." Seriously? haha No reason to make this thread into a drama fest.

Sorry for the misunderstanding here, i wasn't trying to provoke drama bro, just a little bugged that we were trying to have a reasonable discussion about it in private and it was all wasted thats all..

I cant see any drama there. and If he feels like that, why not say it? or is this something some ppl dont want to read? well, thats too bad then.

umm !li..?

you !li everytime a new player joins the server, everytime your on? lol

I cant see any drama there. and If he feels like that, why not say it? or is this something some ppl dont want to read? well, thats too bad then.

One founders decision to deny an app and us regular members opinions don't matter anymore? haha

• Administrators

umm !li..?

We sometimes play without lvls and Rainier has done that millions of times, after reviewing what members thought about you Rainier has decided that you are not a fit for the clan, of course majority of members will not post in you app since they follow the forum rules, but none the less they will voice their concerns to us. Like I said times and times again posting an app does not mean that you will be guaranteed acceptance into the clan.

• Administrators

Many applicants feel that they have a chance of entering F|A by default under this notion that popular vote and worship can get them into an institution overseen by private foundation. Nevertheless, as a private club your submitted application was scrutinized and ultimately seen as unfit to continue processing.