Admins

Jessifer

Have you tried deleting the people who spam you?

Doesn't stop from OTHER people trying to add me.

I'm simply asking to have the post/thread removed so no more temptation is around for them.

Doesn't stop from OTHER people trying to add me.

I'm simply asking to have the post/thread removed so no more temptation is around for them.

Is it that hard to reject a request?

i havent deleted the app, but i have changed where you put xfire to 'pm me for it'. Less likely spammers will go to the trouble of pming you

Thanks. I'll go back to quietly enjoying my real life now. Peace.

Your denied app from 2009 has been set to invisible. It is no longer publicly viewable.

We do not normally do this for denied apps. Don't be surprised if a higher-up restores it to visible so people can see that you applied before. However, it was early 2009 so it doesn't matter much now.

Your denied app from 2009 has been set to invisible. It is no longer publicly viewable.

We do not normally do this for denied apps. Don't be surprised if a higher-up restores it to visible so people can see that you applied before. However, it was early 2009 so it doesn't matter much now.

I'm not going to apply here anyway and I haven't played WolfET in 2 years but thanks for the help. This will cut the spams and annoyances I get.

Edited by Jessifer

attentionwhoreg.jpg

attentionwhore1.jpg

People don't even know you here much and they will add you on xfire? Archive application section is not even visible to Search Engine.

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention.

2. Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior.

3. Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions.

4. Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self.

5. Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail.

6. Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion.

7. Is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances.

8. Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen (attention whore). Oh please now, don't post your nude pics like you did on FAG forums. No one is interested in you. No one ever was and no one ever will be.

attentionwhoreadvisorys.jpg