Millons of Dead Birds

Slayerz

• Administrators

I was going to make you a Happy Birthday thread, but I won't now

Look at him, fellas.

You crying, boy? Maybe we'll go back down to McDonald's and get you a whamburger and French cries! How about a Whineken!

You little sissy boy! Def Leppard sucks!

See what I did there..... good deal with it ankle biter.

Look at him, fellas.

You crying, boy? Maybe we'll go back down to McDonald's and get you a whamburger and French cries! How about a Whineken!

Sorry, dont eat McDonalds

Look at him, fellas.

ankle biter=handbag? :D

"The truth is out there", if you know what I mean. It is very unusual that so many deaths so far apart in such a short span of time. Think outside the box people--dont be spoon fed by your govt and media sources.

Look at him, fellas.

Thats better than being a pillow biter

Joedirt raises a good point. 20 years ago we didn't have the level of global connectivity that we have now, and take for granted. The world wide web allows news around the world to spread at a rate which until now hasn't been possible. It is highly plausible that similar things have happened and have gone unseen by most of the world. In any case, it is much more plausible then the ridiculous amount of doomsday explanations floating around atm. Could the government be covering something up? Maybe, but that doesn't mean we should go to the conspiracy theory blackboard, and start bringing up nonsense like 2012 again.

:o are you insinuating that the media lies?

Truly though, I don't think cold water can be the cause...we're in the middle of global warming. Right? Right?

Depends XD. In some cases the media does lie or is just stupid XD. Anyone remember the time Fox News said "we have found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq." Man if you sourced anything from Fox News, the university would burn it and make you rewrite your paper in Canada.