Why do people give their god a sex?

Urine_Sample

Assuming you're referring to the Christian Bible; the original Hebrew texts did not contain sex-defined descriptors for God. It was during the many translations to Latin and other languages that they added gender bias to the text.

well...just think of age when this whole theory came out

they had much more different thinking about role of men and women

nowadays we could say they (women) were treated like slaves....but that was normal 2000 years ago

and what image should have god, if not that of a powerful men?

• Administrators

What is it with all this stupid labeling of "He, him, his, father" etc?

Are men that much more dominant than women that even 'god' decided to be a man to exemplify manliness?

Why get so worked up about it. Its just a bunch of books with made up characters and a mediocre plot.

Little Timmy had a question for the pastor after church service on Sunday morning.

"Why does Jesus need us to give God money?"

Pastor Bob paused to reflect. "God needs that money to help his church grow so we can save more people."

"But how does God get the money?"

"Timmy, every Sunday after my flock leaves the church, I go out to the garden behind the church. I recite the Lord's Prayer and ten Hail Marys. Then I throw the offering plate up in the air as high as I can. The Lord takes all the money He needs, and I get to keep the rest."

God have no sex, God isn't male or female, the bible refere him as He that's why since old times we said He's God. But why ppl love discuss about if there's a God or not, if is she or he, if you believe in a rock for me is good, if you don't hurt anybody it's ok, i'll see you in hell...from the heaven.

Why get so worked up about it. Its just a bunch of books with made up characters and a mediocre plot.

Wait what? There is no onion jebus? D=. Blasphamy !!!!