New soundpack Nq eu

Baska

Ok i was thinking about forcing Dare to finaly add new soundpack to NQ EU , cuz i know many ppl would really like to .. and there have been few request

So we have to do it together :P

If u want it , simply post Yes Or No , and maybe we can make it :D

And well Saizou and Me would be glad to have our pack on server with people actually using it , not bots :D

PS: To check soundpack - connect to Nq 26b , /connect 178.63.72.175:27960

this topic was made to make opinion , let me quote saizou

Also post feedback on how do you like the soundpack, what you like and what you dislike so we can make it even better.

if u dont like some parts of it , u have chance to say that here , and theres no need to open another topic about it :P

if u dont like gun sounds just say , and we can delete them , that was just made for nq26 as long as i know !@# ( no need to make ss about it too showing us files :D cuz everyone knows about it, if they played on nq26 ) :P

So any feedback will be welcome , what u like , dislike etc etc ...

But mostly sounpack = vsays only :D so if we gona add them thats gonna be only vsays

why dont we have to use this sound pack?

because this pack contens a folder with weapons sound. these sounds are horrible to play ET. please dare check nq 1.2.9 server to listen these sounds.

thanks baska and saizou but dont include the new weapons folder for noquarter servers.

EDIT: i made the other topic because some things are to explains only with clan members but we will talk about it here.

Those are sounds from RTCW but they can be easily removed from the soundpack. Probably should have separated them before.

why u anwser that Saizou ? why am i saying this - cuz I guess he didnt even read what i wrote there ( dont worry Txok0 still <3 u :D) , cuz i explain there , that gun sounds can be removed

Okay, here go my feedback :P Since it was installed the new soundpack on nq 2.6b, just tried the vsays, but had not played until now... and I must say that weapons sounds dont like at all (sorry im being honest :embrass ).

So my suggestion would be: remove the new weapons sounds and restoring the old sounds on nq 2.6b. At the same time, add the new soundpack (vsays) of nq 2.6b on nq 2.55 maintaining the current weapons sounds.

Okay, here go my feedback :P Since it was installed the new soundpack on nq 2.6b, just tried the vsays, but had not played until now... and I must say that weapons sounds dont like at all (sorry im being honest :embrass ).

So my suggestion would be: remove the new weapons sounds and restoring the old sounds on nq 2.6b. At the same time, add the new soundpack (vsays) of nq 2.6b on nq 2.55 maintaining the current weapons sounds.

exactly same what i said <3 <3 in the other topic!! lets do it like that!! everybody is happy...but lets fix the loudness of all vsays pls!! i can do it if you like. np :wub: