CHEAPEST GAMES EVER!??

CreAtioN

well its still the cheapest by far in australia. I read that American games only work in America :l If you get a preowned game on xbox will you have their data on it??? Or will it be like buying a new game?

Yes i heard that too about xbox games, and that is why I torrent games for my xbox360 (getting the modded region free versions =D) . I still haven't been caught yet by xbox live for modding my xbox, but just last month my gold subscription ran out (and i wont' renew because i barely play online. Most of the time, I play PC games).

wow i was searching online and found 50% off these games!

http://www.dungeoncrawl.com.au/

I think its austrlian only but wow! Cod for $60.

I just bough xbox 360 with mw2 for $84 and is $50 on here. Black ops is $94 and $60 on here.

Cheapest games ever?!

Lol, dude, Australia has everything overpriced, so some people on forums don't understand how appreciative us Australians are about price discounts.

fail

Not really, as in Australia, there is an unspoken agreement between all retailers to keep prices as high as possible, and the competition in Australia is so poor that it works. For example, Pokemon Platinum still retails for $68 here, which is an actual pile of shit, and the cheapest iTunes music is $1.59 here, compared to $0.99 in other areas, so we are being ripped off.

4748601181_bfb50d0fd3.jpg

Congratz on the 4chan aid Dare. You are on the way to becoming a masterful spammer

And also, the Australian dollar doesn't mean too much, even though it is at parity with the US, the shipping cost to Australia is so ridiculous, it would be stupid to import anything, unless you're willing to import a couple hundred copies of games

• 4 weeks later...