Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Website No more spam in apps section

Since there is too much spam going on in the apps section, I added a little rule, only CLAN leaders can post there, all other post will be deleted, this is just to cut down on confusion, I had some people pm how they got accepted and when i checked it was just random ppl that posted accepted, so please use the rest of the forum for spam but leave that area spam free, I will be deleting all unnecessary post there.

Since there is too much spam going on in the apps section, I added a little rule, only CLAN leaders can post there, all other post will be deleted, this is just to cut down on confusion, I had some people pm how they got accepted and when i checked it was just random ppl that posted accepted, so please use the rest of the forum for spam but leave that area spam free, I will be deleting all unnecessary post there.

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed. SPAM TIME!!!!! :D:spam:spam:spam;)