my little facebook app

Dixus

i was kinda bored and tried me in facebook app dev. You can give it a try. It analyzes your friends and their mutual friends and you can post the top 10 of your contacts to your profile. And it creates dynamic groups from this data and you can create friendlist and so on..

http://apps.facebook.com/mycircleoffriends/

cheers

dix

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried it.

Nice application. Good job Dixus.

The result of friendship links is interesting.

Just one thing. In the Semantic Groups' block, it will be better if there is a vertical scroll bar to see all result (all groups).

Otherwise, as creator, do you know how many people use it ?

• 3 weeks later...

i was kinda bored and tried me in facebook app dev. You can give it a try. It analyzes your friends and their mutual friends and you can post the top 10 of your contacts to your profile. And it creates dynamic groups from this data and you can create friendlist and so on..

http://apps.facebook...ircleoffriends/

cheers

dix

uh maybe you could give me a screeny. havent seen any issues with the size of the groups.. there should be a vertical scroll bar..

i didnt make a spam app that posts automatically on the wall. most do that to get many users... i know it has been used by around 50 people that tried it..

greets

Ok, I just tried on 2 differents computers, and 2 differents browsers. This bug appears only on Firefox. I see the vertical scroll bar on Google Chrome.

I tried with my netbook (10.1") and on my desktop PC (22").

Here's a screen :

110118063441358167491888.png

On Firefox, I tried with and without Adblock.

I can ask to friends to try if they are the same problem or not.