Etpub players - Sound pack

daredevil

A minimum amount of vsay is good for server (say 10-30). It also prevents spamming or maybe we could add vsays only to the higher levels as others suggested.

Hell no, i absolutely disagree. Ppl like Pub for not have these vsay stuff and other things. They go to Hardcore Server then.

As my sisters and brothers(less Corey) said before: Definitely no.

If you are looking the way to full the server i don't think this could be a good idea. About woman voice spree's could be nice screaming a orgasmic spree.

As my sisters and brothers(less Corey) said before: Definitely no.

If you are looking the way to full the server i don't think this could be a good idea. About woman voice spree's could be nice screaming a orgasmic spree.

+1

i dont think u should put more Vsay... almost nobody will use it... maybe change the voice of the old vsay well that canbe ^^

btw can u put some !wtf or something like that ? XD that can bee a good one :P

Long Life To =F|A=

I agree with all my sexyfriends about let the VSAYS without changes B)

BTW, this is not the place to say the next but i just want to say a big NO for the new gun avalible in silent mode. Is very overedpower. Mines seems to be good and it can be avoid easily but the new gun is absolutely out of fairgame. 40 bullets, fire rate as mp and thompson and with the same accuracy as sten :mad

40 bullets, fire rate as mp and thompson and with the same accuracy as sten :mad

AND ridiculous fast reload AND 19 bs dmg vs 18 compared to other smg. This is all on the previous version though, and I haven't read up on any changes to it.

To the defence of the PPSh weapon.

* It is not allowed to medics.

* The damage can be adjusted with server configs of course. The same way as with every weapon.

* On a live server it has not changed the balance at all and noone actually even complains about it.

* Engineers die like before and medics kill like before.

* Since headshots can be adjusted to minimum damage, default is 50, it really doesn't even matter that much if engineers have a slightly better SMG weapon in their use.

The spread is indeed lower then with other SMG weapons, but again, not that much that it would have shown too much difference.

To the defence of the PPSh weapon.

* It is not allowed to medics.

* The damage can be adjusted with server configs of course. The same way as with every weapon.

* On a live server it has not changed the balance at all and noone actually even complains about it.

* Engineers die like before and medics kill like before.

* Since headshots can be adjusted to minimum damage, default is 50, it really doesn't even matter that much if engineers have a slightly better SMG weapon in their use.

The spread is indeed lower then with other SMG weapons, but again, not that much that it would have shown too much difference.

- Medics just going to kill the player and grab the gun. Problems fixed.

- Damage ajusted and bullets limitations wont change too much the great acc and fast reload that gun already has.

- Considering the last 2 points of view, that gun in correct hands, can pwnd hard.

- Considering the last 3 points of view, newbies and regular players going to get piss and leave.

Just going to take a couple of maps playing with excelents players to notice that gun would be a great wrong, in my opinion.

Once again, sorry to talk about other things out of the post. I should open a new one :D

This indeed should be discussed on silEnT mod forum and not here, but anyway.

- Medics just going to kill the player and grab the gun. Problems fixed.

- Damage ajusted and bullets limitations wont change too much the great acc and fast reload that gun already has.

- Considering the last 2 points of view, that gun in correct hands, can pwnd hard.

- Considering the last 3 points of view, newbies and regular players going to get piss and leave.

* Giving the gun to medics wouldn't really fix the problem. Then the medics would pwn hard with it. If it indeed would be so superior.

* The lower spread has it's uses in bigger distances. But when players handle mp40 or thompson good, there is not that much difference.

* The gun is slightly better in comparison to stock SMG weapons, however, it is not given to medics. So there is no accumulated rambo effect. Also, 3 headshots kill regardless of the gun provided that the minimum damage is 50 as default setting is.

* It has the exact same reload time with MP40 and THOMPSON. I don't really know where this came from in the first place.

Just going to take a couple of maps playing with excelents players to notice that gun would be a great wrong, in my opinion.

I agree that everyone should take the time to play some amount of maps with good players before judging the weapon.

Good thing in the mod is that it uses far less BW then normal ETPub. Even with the sprees and healths shown after every kill. The system was completely rewritten. Inclucing the way hitsounds are delivered from the server to the client. With harder settings (g_dmg 1), it is indeed a teamwork modification for objective type of playing.

PS. I'm not offended by anyone who wants to keep the things the way they are. It isn't even my duty to get offended about that. Or to sell the mod. However, I feel I can discuss about the mod itself since it is getting criticism. Unfair criticism too for the most parts.

• Administrators

We don't want any new weapons, some of us don't even want silent mod. I wish the server to be just left alone. Pheww, there I said it.

People like you resist changes. Fearless Assassins where the first one to update to 0.9.1 and used mostly all Etpub nightly builds! 20% cried OMG hitbox changes especially some xxxx clan noobs while there was no code change in hitbox. Then they made there own clan and they are using same 0.9.1 now LOL. It's funny but it's fact and now each clan is on 9.1.

If you don't need new weapons, I would suggest just simply not use them. More or less, silent is being developed be Gao, Silencer and Me. We have fixed many things which general players are even not aware of and prolly they don't care or let's say they complain for it on servers.

Most of you have no single clue of whats going on behind the scenes and they are the first one to resist the changes. Sorry to say but if you see list of bug fixes and new features which my admins are going to have, you will talk other way around. But alas, you never looked into it much :P

I'm sorry Dare but i wish and that never could happen, i don't like vsay's on pub, it suppose to be more close to etpro and not to Jay. I dislike the vsay spammers.

@Baska There's a song called "puto by Molotov" if you decide add the vsay's add it.

self contradiction? :mellow:

Edit: and btw, i actually have no open thoughts on vsay's. dont bother me much and sometimes kinda funny (except when spam'd ofcourse). i find it hard to go through the list and find one to play so that i just dont do ;)

• Administrators

I was actually asking for 2 things. I should have been more clear.

1. We already have 5-6 vsays based on !commands. I was asking if anyone wants more or replace old one :)

2. Map 30 seconds intermission voice will be removed as requested.

I was actually asking for 2 things. I should have been more clear.

1. We already have 5-6 vsays based on !commands. I was asking if anyone wants more or replace old one :)

2. Map 30 seconds intermission voice will be removed as requested.

Maybe u can add new !commands sound ^^ and i think we can change the Vsay (the old for new voice) not put new vsay, the same but diferente voice (i know isnt easy to find one lol) i think that can be ok... but that will make the D/l to slow... so i think u should see that.

Thanks for take out that itermission voice!! that at the first was ok.. but now is so annoying xD!

I wouldn't mind seeing vsays on etpub. I am visiting the server more regularly, and noob type !headshot ... :blink:

Perhaps we could do a graduated vsay command list.

level (example)

0 !owned !spree !wtf

1-2 funny commands !pizza !mario !silly

3 !headshot (couple others)

4 !haha !pants

As levels increase, so do the commands. If a person is SS/recorded with abusing commands (spamming), then removal of said commands (1st warn, 2nd remove)

If I might add. Other than simply converting the ETPub Server to Silent Mod wouldn't it be a lot fairer to the ETPub community if we got other opinions from the server regulars themselves. If the change was to occur and people disliked the changes made would we revert back to ETPub straight away? or keep it in place until people just accept it and deal with it? I've heard people complain about the server itself, but never the mod so why should the change occur if no one has complained about the bugs or issues. Yes, it is good to go and fix the issues that are behind the scenes that we as players may not see, but that isn't the point. The point is changing the game experience for us and how we enjoy the game on this server. As a whole, change in many ways isn't accepted well due to what dare previously stated. I'm not saying the change wouldn't benefit the server if it would fix bugs or issues, but I've had a little experience with the mod and I'm not sure how people would react to it. I don't see a reason to change it if we already have another ETPub server available? Why not just advertise that server as "Silent Mod Server" like you had done with the Nitmod. In other words, Why change something when people are already happy and satisfied with what they already have?

• Like 1