Favorite Music Bands or songs

metal_scum

Oh, Sleeper

My friends opened for them last year when they went on tour with Mychildren Mybride and Catherine. They are definitely some of the coolest guys around! Amazing music too

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Sleeper

My friends opened for them last year when they went on tour with Mychildren Mybride and Catherine. They are definitely some of the coolest guys around! Amazing music too

Thats pretty dope there new album is top notch, almost as good as the first. Mychildren Mybride are awesome too.

Whats the name of your friends band?

Oh, Sleeper

Thats pretty dope there new album is top notch, almost as good as the first. Mychildren Mybride are awesome too.

Whats the name of your friends band?

Behind Black Gates, but they broke up and 3 of the guys started a new band, Bring on the Night

Hmm, what comes to my musical taste, my Last.fm account tells alot. Almost everything I lissen Is rock or metel, and most of bands I lissen are "old school" bands like Slayer, Iron Maiden etc. Everyday I'm searching new bands and songs, so I maybe never cant say the best song I know. But least I can add couple of my favorites.

Masterplan - Sail On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GgNJFz6DA&feature=channel_page

AC/DC - Big Balls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUuyzQDmjY

Eluveitie - Bloodstained Groud

Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers

Slayer - Angel of Death

Turmion Kätilöt - Pirun Nyrkki

B)

I like to listen at lots of kinds of music, like rap, reggae, drum'n'bass...but the genre i like the most is rock made in latest '60 an '70, i love to listen to artist like Dire Straits, Rolling Stones, The police, eric clapton, but also some modern bands like red hot chili peppers, rage against the machine and audioslave B)

• 1 year later...