Tutorial on how submit maps in our download section

daredevil

A question about the future of the Download system;

I am assuming that this was in response to the shutting of wolfmap.de, will you expand it into the mapping aspects that wolfmap.de also has? (prefabs, bots, skinpacks, music, etc.)

I am assuming that this was in response to the shutting of wolfmap.de, will you expand it into the mapping aspects that wolfmap.de also has? (prefabs, bots, skinpacks, music, etc.)

I don't speak for dare, but I guess the answer is yes.

There are multiple categories (for scripts / mods / patches etc) and more can be added if/when necessary - we're not just uploading maps :)

Chuckun

• Administrators

It will be expanded to different games especially, COD4 and many other things also. Sky is not the limit here but BW is. Up till I don't exceed my BW limits, I can expand it as much as it's needed.

When you go to the maps downloads, you can view them by- Most Recent, Most Popular, Highest Rated, and Most Reviewed. Can you add- view From A-Z, would make searching for the map you want a little easier.

When you go to the maps downloads, you can view them by- Most Recent, Most Popular, Highest Rated, and Most Reviewed. Can you add- view From A-Z, would make searching for the map you want a little easier.

+1 on this one. Search function has it covered if you know what you are looking for, but alphabetical order would be nice just for browsing content.

• Administrators

It's already there :)

A-Z filter.png

1. you have to click on show filter options, some people(like me :P ) might overlook that, can you set it to show the filter options all the time without having to click on anything

2. when using the filter, I chose by title, from A-Z, and 25 titles per page, 1st page was fine, but when I clicked on page 2, it wasn't right, it shows the maps from 1st page mixed up.

post-161-0-02545700-1292093256_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Please see attached.

Now.png

@Tonka

Yes I noticed that. I think it should save the value for the session but it doesn't. I will see what I can do in that case.

how about-

1. you have to click on show filter options, some people(like me :P ) might overlook that, can you set it to show the filter options all the time without having to click on anything

you added to W:ET downloads, full game version category to which I was trying to upload a zip folder containing wolfet.exe but it's 257MB and after a while waiting for upload I notice max file size is 29.3MB. How can you have full game version category in WET when its more than max file size?

When i click in "Like" button (in maps),and click in "Receive notification of comments", im not getting any notifcications,you know why?

:thanks

2. when using the filter, I chose by title, from A-Z, and 25 titles per page, 1st page was fine, but when I clicked on page 2, it wasn't right, it shows the maps from 1st page mixed up.

@Tonka

Yes I noticed that. I think it should save the value for the session but it doesn't. I will see what I can do in that case.

Seems if I choose A-Z, when going to second page, it goes to Z-A. If you start out viewing Z-A, it stays Z-A for each page with no problem. The first option(default) it shows when looking at filter is Z-A, can you change default option to A-Z?

you added to W:ET downloads, full game version category to which I was trying to upload a zip folder containing wolfet.exe but it's 257MB and after a while waiting for upload I notice max file size is 29.3MB. How can you have full game version category in WET when its more than max file size?

Most likely dare wont increase the upload limit (it's set to <30mb because not many maps would be that size realistically - stops people uploading anything they like for their own use..). Dare will no doubt be able to upload manually, and put the entry into the database..

Chuck