Tutorial on how submit maps in our download section

daredevil

• Administrators

Please follow this tutorial, when you are submitting new maps in our download section.

I have almost said every single thing in screenshot. Still if you need help or have any questions, feel free to ask.

tutorial on how to submit maps.png

Each 5 file submission once approved, will give you 1 point towards our new promotion system!

Your file submission will be denied if you will submit junk files or if you fail to follow simple steps. All files will be manually approved by me.

Thank you!

tutorials-1-0-45492100-1291867985_thumb.png

Edited by Fearless News

I only have a doubt,when im gonna upload some mod,what file i have to choose?,for example,for jaymod,i have this files:

- jaymod-2.1.7.pk3

- jaymod-20080125-2.1.8.pk3

- jaymod_c.pk3.tmp

Or i have to upload all this files?

• Like 1

• Administrators

jaymod_c is not official form jaymod so it shouldn't be in download.

Submit with version label. :) 2.1.7 and 2.1.8 are both different :)

In tutorial I had said neglect version label but for mods you can use it and it will auto add version label in title. Leave the mod file to me and I will do it.

Thanks!

• Administrators

Ohh thanks :)

leave the mod files to me and I will take care of it. Don't submit any mods. I am going to try something new :) It will manage revisions in one download only :)

• Like 1

leave the mod files to me and I will take care of it. Don't submit any mods. I am going to try something new :) It will manage revisions in one download only :)

I fail not only did I upload Mod but I read toto before and still had to edit all my uploads bah

In the tutorial, it shows in the file name box sw_oasis_b3.pk3, then under description, you have Download pk3 name: sw_oasis_te.pk3, why is it te in description instead of b3?

• Administrators

Sorry, but my question is- why is it te in description instead of b3 ?

Fixed.

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/2-stop-watch-siwa-oasis-beta-3-sw-oasis-b3pk3/

That was copy paste error at 2 AM :P

Thanks!

was wondering if I was doing map download submissions right, looks like you approved one after ones I did, and I assume you looked at mine? :)

are we allowed to copy descriptions and other info from other websites or you wanting all original material?

• Administrators

are we allowed to copy descriptions and other info from other websites or you wanting all original material?

Allowed since most of that is submitted by original author and we are no where claiming it's our work. Map belongs to respective owners. Some of your map was having wrong info and hence didn't got approved. I will fix it and approve it.

Allowed since most of that is submitted by original author and we are no where claiming it's our work. Map belongs to respective owners. Some of your map was having wrong info and hence didn't got approved. I will fix it and approve it.

I have used the info from readme files from .pk3s if they had one, figured the description of the map made by the author would be the most accurate. Hopefully that falls under the same category.