Website New Download section and updated Blogs and Store

daredevil

• Administrators

As many of you have noticed, there lovely skins i.e. Carbon Blue and Cleancut are gone. I will be re adding Carbon Blue but I am not sure, if there will be CleanCut skin, anymore. I will be also adding one more skin before Christmas.

I would also like to mention, that I have added, brand new download section for W: ET, and COD series so that users can submit new maps, mods, skin, etc. Probably month back, I had planned this community download and most of our members where aware of it, as I had posted it in our members section.

I will be setting up new sections in our Download so that users can submit files accordingly. I will post more on how to submit various files in our download section and format for submitting files, later tonight or this week.

More or less, I have also updated our Store and Blogs.

With all this updates, many new features have been introduced. I will post on how to use this features soon. Most of them are self explanatory but I will still posting how to in case if some one needs help.

At the same time, as I had mentioned previously, I will post new recruiting and promotion rules during next couple of weeks. We will be also updating our Gallery, before Christmas.

If you like our servers and forums, please donate. A little amount of 10$ from you, can help us to maintain our servers.

Stay tunned, there is much more to come!

Enjoy,

Daredevil

Update: I strongly recommend you delete your browser cache or forums might look broken for you.

• Administrators

Download section for W:ET and Fearless Assassins Software is ready to go! I will be add COD and few other categories soon!

Downloads provided by Fearless Assassins for Enemy Territory

Tutorial on how to submit files.

Example Download: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/2-stop-watch-siwa-oasis-beta-3-sw-oasis-b3pk3/

Firstly, nice work as always Dare!

Secondly; I have a question! :)

With the new promotion points system, will all our current good deeds be set aside? For example, people I recruited, help I gave, donation I made, etc - these wont count on the new system? - I understand it'd take forever to move all these 'points' to the new system for EVERY user but I cant help feeling like I'm going to be doing twice the work of newcomers :P

Just a thought :)

Cheers,

Chuckun :D

• Administrators

With the new promotion points system, will all our current good deeds be set aside?

I will address that in my next promotion rules guidelines.

I will address that in my next promotion rules guidelines.

Oh okay ^_^ Always one step ahead :P Good stuff!

Again, nice work man :)

Chuck =]