The Walking Dead

thundercunt

The Walking Dead is an epic, edge-of-your-seat drama where personal struggles are magnified against a backdrop of moment-to-moment survival. A survivalist story at its core, the series explores how the living are changed by the overwhelming realization that those who survive can be far more dangerous than the mindless walkers roaming the earth. They themselves have become the walking dead.

Episode-2-Glenn-Rick-Axe-760.jpg

Episode-3-Walker-Deer-760.jpg

Episode-4-Amy-Walker-2-760.jpg

Episode-1-WalkersA-760.jpg

How can I watch The Walking Dead Outside the U.S. and Canada?

Click here to find The Walking Dead in your country.

• Like 1

The Walking Dead finale breaks ratings records

The ratings for "The Walking Dead's" just-ended first season have been such that perhaps AMC is wishing that it had lasted more than just six weeks.

The anticipation for the season finale garnered six million viewers, according to the network, and it received the highest ratings of any basic cable show, ever, in the all-important 18-49 demographic.

To put those numbers into perspective, October's season finale of "Mad Men" had an audience of 2.44 million, according to TVbytheNumbers.com.

• 10 months later...

The second season of the walking dead kicked off tonight, and being quite the fanboy (I have all the paper back volumes) I would recommend you pop some popcorn, get the kool aid ready and settle down to a nice treat! I already can't wait for next Sunday!