Killed By A Burrito

PHANTASM

I just spent the last two days in bed with food poisoning from a Taco Bell Grilled Chicken Stuffed Burrito.

My wife brought the damn burrito home for me, I hadn't even planned on eating any, but she called me while she was out and asked me if I wanted anything from Taco Bell. So I said sure, get me a chicken burrito. They are usually really good.

The burrito didn't taste quite right so I covered it with sauce and ate it anyway.

Within two hours I was feeling queasy.

Then I was puking and had the runs and had horrible cramps from a stupid $3 burrito. I missed work. I would have gone to the hospital but it would cost thousands of dollars and we are broke.

My wife got sick from her food and spent the night throwing up too. We were too sick to watch our kids and had to call our relatives over to take care of us and our kids. I could not even stand up.

I wished I would die at one time, then my youngest kid came in and hugged me while I was curled up in a fetal position in bed, and I decided I really wanted to stick around to watch her grow up.

I spent the last 20 years doing every crazy thing you can think of, and here I am almost dying from a fuking burrito. How ironic is that?

Just thought I would share my experience with everyone.

happened to me once...not from taco bell tho. it was from a local burger joint in Lima, Ohio call Kewpees. normally, good as good could ever be....but i was wrong, something inside said "GOTCHA". stomach viruses/food poisoning is nothing fun. cant keep anything down at all. not even clear liquids, eggs, and crackers/bread like the doctor says. actually, the only thing that stayed down for me was a beer? lol. didnt make that part up.

• Administrators

I just spent the last two days in bed with food poisoning from a Taco Bell Grilled Chicken Stuffed Burrito.

My wife brought the damn burrito home for me, I hadn't even planned on eating any, but she called me while she was out and asked me if I wanted anything from Taco Bell. So I said sure, get me a chicken burrito. They are usually really good.

The burrito didn't taste quite right so I covered it with sauce and ate it anyway.

Within two hours I was feeling queasy.

Then I was puking and had the runs and had horrible cramps from a stupid $3 burrito. I missed work. I would have gone to the hospital but it would cost thousands of dollars and we are broke.

My wife got sick from her food and spent the night throwing up too. We were too sick to watch our kids and had to call our relatives over to take care of us and our kids. I could not even stand up.

I wished I would die at one time, then my youngest kid came in and hugged me while I was curled up in a fetal position in bed, and I decided I really wanted to stick around to watch her grow up.

I spent the last 20 years doing every crazy thing you can think of, and here I am almost dying from a fuking burrito. How ironic is that?

Just thought I would share my experience with everyone.

Had Taco Hell only once and I went thru the same agony.

Had some virus also with my bro´ he went in hospital under droppers. I managed to make all of my rituals at home... Couldn´ t keep even water in for some hours.. Real pain in a**. LITERALLY;) Hope you get better soon and can start eating. Medical coal could help if it stays inside. Cheap and effective.

Get well and see ya around soon.

That sounds terrible, hope you feel better soon. The thing about food poisoning is that if its from bacteria the toxins can show up in any food and not get cooked out, like trying to remove gasoline from water. bad stuff.

Edited by Thoracic

That sounds terrible, hope you feel better soon. The thing about food poisoning is that if its from bacteria the toxins can show up in any food and not get cooked out, like trying to remove gasoline from water. bad stuff.

toxins wont get destroyed unless you cook it at high temps....which is not needed for burrito cooking Oo

or it could be someone took a poo and not washed hands....resulting in rotavirus infection :DD