Whatcha usin?

Razzled

I think I found the free 5.3 version on Softpedia, I'll try it out later today. This is going to be fun swinging the joystick around trying to shoot somebody.

:o so you're gonna aim with joystick and move with wsad? lol. wish i could try. i havent seen a joystick since like....94? that was on windows 3.11 :lol:

It feels odd playing with it but I think it has potential. Way harder to aim with it than with a mouse, but you get sort of used to it after half an hour. Not exactly precise when you need to aim at a tiny spot and sniping is probably a nightmare.

I didn't know joysticks were a rarity these days, I guess no one makes good space sims anymore.

hahaha. so you got it to work then. lol i bet it is weird 'flying' a crosshair. joystick aiming. im actually laughing. wanna try it. closest thing i got to it is my analog sticks on 360 pad.

EDIT: oh and i wouldnt say that joysticks are a rarity, its just that i dont look for them so i dont see them :)