AntiThought

Test Passed

As promised I am letting everyone know I received a call from the Hall County EOC (Emergency Operations Center) regarding my application for Communications Officer Trainee. I passed last weeks test and wil have an interview next Tuesday. Thanks again to everyone who has encouraged me and/or wished me luck over this past month. If all goes well at this interview I will once again be employed.

• Like 2

Congratz man you will get it i just know it :D

As you can see, there are always job for the ones who look for it. Im wish you the best. Good luck with this new interview =)

I feel silly. Got so excited when making this post I spelled Test incorrectly in the title. Problem fixed. Thanks everyone.

good luck m8 i hope you get the job

congrats if you do get a new job, buy me a Phenom II blackedition dual core please. thanks

As promised I am letting everyone know I received a call from the Hall County EOC (Emergency Operations Center) regarding my application for Communications Officer Trainee. I passed last weeks test and wil have an interview next Tuesday. Thanks again to everyone who has encouraged me and/or wished me luck over this past month. If all goes well at this interview I will once again be employed.

Glad to see things are looking up buddy! Only problem is once you get a job you will become depressed.... because you can't play COD all day :yahoo