???

Caboose*

I had a few things i would like to ask..

first i was wondering if it is possible to not see smoke and that while playing ET?

just thought i'd ask cause there were a few times when i was laying down in some smoke and this dude killed me with like all headshots...

second was after getting killed, can you fix it so that a grenade drops after they kill you???

seen it happen acouple times. but with how noob i am they could have just pulled a nade out quickly but who knows right? :P

well i could use any tips and maybe some good tricks to improve me game ya?

woot woot love these servers <3!

Well I knew a guy once that had a special script or something that would allow him to see through smoke. So it is possible but frowned upon :P

I dont think the ET equivalent of Martyrdom would be something you'd want to have, considering the amount of rage that already occurs. Plus, I think it would give you an unfair advantage, so it would probably not be allowed

You can disable the smoke particles on Menu -> View.

About the grenades, it exploit since you activate it and start the count of 5 seconds, if you don't dropped it after 5 sec you die.

second was after getting killed, can you fix it so that a grenade drops after they kill you???

seen it happen acouple times. but with how noob i am they could have just pulled a nade out quickly but who knows right? :P

from my experience, you seen this happen due to the person already priming a nade then being killed with it in hand. if the nade is already being primed then (ofcourse) the killed player will drop the nade as it was active before he died.

there's no such thing as legal "scripts" or any kind of setting to see through smoke unless you are hacking.

there could be many reasons why this guy killed you, he could have saw you throw smoke grenade, or he saw you run into the smoke, or you were shooting, and he saw your muzzle flash.

Also the only smoke you can disable is the arty explosion smoke.

You can disable some of the smoke with /cg_wolfparticles 0 (like busted tank smoke, busted truck smoke, arty effects and grenade explosion effects). You can't turn off covie smoke.

This thing doesn't work on NQ mod as there are different cvars for those things in there.

Also the smoke from pipes like in marrakech is turned off in Esc-Menu- dont remember better because I cut basicly all off for sake of FPS.

Also the funny thing in jaymod is that when covies grey smoke and then green smoke from soldier is tossed in front of it the view gets even more contrast on targets than without smoke :P Also sometimes view through only green smoke is so clear. Don´t know why and don´t know if it goes under bug exploit?